Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Salford signings to come.....

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 carlos

carlos
  • Coach
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

Chase
Dobson
Puletua
Meli
Harrisen hansen

#2 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 3,878 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

Do you have a source or are you guessing off the top of your head?

#3 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 4,996 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

will chase get a work visa? he couldn't get one last year to sign for hull?????
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#4 Roy Boy

Roy Boy
  • Coach
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:30 PM

And the bid for Dobson has been turned down flat!
No doubt others are being targeted, but some strength needs adding to your wish list :-)

Edited by Roy Boy, 27 June 2013 - 10:30 PM.

Money can't buy you happiness!
It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!
Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."
Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!
My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

#5 Wilderspoolmemories

Wilderspoolmemories
  • Coach
  • 738 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

Morley confirmed today. Makes way for James Graham if the rumour mongers have it right!
2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16
2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6
2011 League Leaders Shield Winners
2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

#6 Forever Trinity

Forever Trinity
  • Coach
  • 634 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:04 AM

Chase
Dobson
Puletua
Meli
Harrisen hansen

Dobson signed for newcastle thats one off the list

#7 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:24 AM

Morley confirmed today. Makes way for James Graham if the rumour mongers have it right!

That one has been doing the rounds at Hull as well.

#8 carlos

carlos
  • Coach
  • 417 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:23 AM

extremely reliable source, but obviously cannot reveal it. lets just say , im not in the habit of posting rumours on a forum unless they are pretty nailed on. Apparently these will ALL be announced in teh next few days. It was the same source that told me in April that Tomkins is signing for NZ warriors, for 2014, with a fee, which i posted on here back then.

Lulia was also on that list but dont think its happening, as was morley, but thats alpready happened.

#9 Red Willow

Red Willow
  • Coach
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:30 AM

Chase
Dobson
Puletua
Meli
Harrisen hansen

Only 2 of these will happen Puletua and Meli, both hopefully on shortish contracts.

Dobson already signed elsewhere, Hansen offered an extention at Wigan.

#10 EastLondonMike

EastLondonMike
  • Coach
  • 4,146 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:28 AM

Sydney Roosters have just offloaded Lama Tasi. Granting him an early release from his contract, effective immediately.. might be a Salford target..

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

#11 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:57 AM

Sydney Roosters have just offloaded Lama Tasi. Granting him an early release from his contract, effective immediately.. might be a Salford target..

Going to Brisbane Broncos I think

#12 bobbruce

bobbruce
  • Coach
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

Only 2 of these will happen Puletua and Meli, both hopefully on shortish contracts.

The Dobson signing doesn't completely rule him out it could just be a way to activate his release clause. Wouldn't be the first time a player has moved to a club only to move on a few weeks later.

#13 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 4,996 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:14 AM

michael dobson nas signed a contract with newcastle knights for next season and beyond.
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

#14 Pottsy

Pottsy
  • Coach
  • 3,499 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:43 AM

michael dobson nas signed a contract with newcastle knights for next season and beyond.

One year deal

#15 carlos

carlos
  • Coach
  • 417 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

Ive just txt my source!!! await a response. strange that KR turned down a tranfer fee to let him leave for free???

#16 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 5,944 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

I think Hansen would be a good signing and he has links with the place. While a fans' favourite and hard worker I think both Hughes and Burke will offer more within the next 12 months while Salford could build a pack around him. Could be sound business both ways.

#17 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 4,996 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:10 PM

rumour i have heard is that widnes are about to offer hansen a 4 year contract similar to kevin browns.

#18 bobbruce

bobbruce
  • Coach
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:12 PM

Ive just txt my source!!! await a response. strange that KR turned down a tranfer fee to let him leave for free???

Think he has a clause in his contract allowing him to leave if an NRL club comes in for him.

#19 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,096 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

Think he has a clause in his contract allowing him to leave if an NRL club comes in for him.

Indeed it does

Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#20 shrek

shrek
  • Coach
  • 5,834 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:26 PM

With regards to Hansen, the following is taken from wigantoday.net;

WIGAN will move to fend off interest in Harrison Hansen from Salford by taking up an option on his contract for 2014.

Hansen confirmed last week the Reds, his hometown club, have been circling him as ambitious new owner Dr Marwan Koukish attempts to establish them as a Super League force.

But Warriors coach Shaun Wane doesn’t want to lose Hansen, who has been with Wigan since he was a schoolboy and made his first-team debut in 2004.

His contract technically expires at the end of this season but under the terms of his deal, there is an option for 2014 – in Wigan’s favour – which they are to exercise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users