Gareth Moore on Twitter

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 batley paul

batley paul
  • Players
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

The twitter comments by Keegan sum up how I felt coming home last night from LSV. Dan Flemmings comments, from a dual reg player, are superb, showing the pain he/we all felt. The comments from Moore are a disgrace.

#22 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 554 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

I've not read the Twitter comments, but I know that the fans kept behind the team during the game.  Given the awful drive over on the M62 last night with delays and foul weather I think that the fans deserve a pat on the back for turning up and surely have a right to express their feeling post match.

Anyway, lets forget it........onwards and upwards (maybe).

#23 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 678 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

Disgusting attitude from a very self absorbed individual.

I wouldn`t mind if he could actually back it up and at the moment he certainly isn`t. His and his partner in crime`s recent displays have been a shambles.

I can`t believe Fev want to sign him and if they do, their welcome to him.

#24 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

I hope us signing him is a rumour because he doesn't look as good as what we have got

#25 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

Everyone can have a bad game or a dip in form. Moore is a decent player and will get better. Hopefully he will learn as gets older

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#26 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:20 PM

I don't think moore will be at fev next yr.
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#27 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

The way he appears to be burning bridges here would suggest otherwise, Robin.

#28 dipset11

dipset11
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

facts-keegan,flannagan,moore,walmasley all fev were replacibg with kain and ben kaye il take that swao any day of the week.

#29 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 554 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

Having taken the trouble to go on Twitter and read the comment first hand I must admit that it didn't offend me in the slightest.  Storm in a teacup.  What does come over is that the loss hurt the players and that some of them are really feeling it.  I was disappointed in the display after spending nearly 2 hours on the road to get there, but I slept like a log that night.  Not so some of the players, it seems, including GM.  Lets' not give them any more stick, they don't need it. 

#30 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:36 PM

Bang on Bill

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#31 DOGFATHER

DOGFATHER
  • Coach
  • 276 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:56 PM

Agreed, Top post Bill, however why players would leave themselves so open to mud slinging by posting on twitter seems insane to me, can they not send a private text to each other so "fans" cannot take things the wrong way?

#32 nineoil

nineoil
  • Coach
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

It seems to me that some have taken offence at what Moore has supposedly said and others are trying to take the heat out of the situation by saying that the "tweet" was OK .

I think that we should be able to decide for ourselves whether Moore's "Tweet" was inflamatory or not so can someone actually reproduce the whole "Tweet" so that those of us who do not "Tweet" can see for ourselves , please.

#33 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

facts-keegan,flannagan,moore,walmasley all fev were replacibg with kain and ben kaye il take that swao any day of the week.

fact???? Lmao
That is most certainly NOT fact!

#34 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

fact???? Lmao
That is most certainly NOT fact!

Just as a matter of interest, Robin, how do YOU know it isn't?!!

#35 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

Doesnt matter how I know chair...
Of course, i accept that any unvalidated comment posted on a forum is open to a level of scepticism and challenge and I'll live wi that.
But I'm very confident of my post.

Edited by Robin Evans, 02 July 2013 - 07:33 AM.

#36 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

Only time will tell!

#37 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 691 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:47 AM

Well last night I heard Jason Walton and Greg Johnson have both sighned for Salford for 2014. Apparently they will each get £40k signing on fee and a good full time wage on top of that.

Now if that is even close to being true you can not blame the players.

#38 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

I'd be absolutely staggered if it was true!

#39 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 264 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:34 AM

Well last night I heard Jason Walton and Greg Johnson have both sighned for Salford for 2014. Apparently they will each get £40k signing on fee and a good full time wage on top of that.

Now if that is even close to being true you can not blame the players.

I've heard exactly the same. Word for word. And from a very reliable source. You can't blame any player accepting that and wanting to play in Super League.

Edited by dommyb, 03 July 2013 - 06:37 AM.

#40 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

"Having taken the trouble to go on Twitter and read the comment first hand I must admit that it didn't offend me in the slightest. Storm in a teacup. What does come over is that the loss hurt the players and that some of them are really feeling it. I was disappointed in the display after spending nearly 2 hours on the road to get there, but I slept like a log that night. Not so some of the players, it seems, including GM. Lets' not give them any more stick, they don't need it."

I take it you didnt read al the follow up replies he sent to fans who questioned this?

If you did and didnt find them offensive, then theres something inherantly wrong with you.

If an employee of a company goes on a public forum and effs and jeffs at the customers of that company, he'd be for the high jump - obviously this is acceptabl behaviour in Rugby League then - we may as well stop playing the clips at games about Rugby League being a family sport, and to respect players etc, as its clearly not reciprocated.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users