Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hull FC confirm Mickey Paea signing.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,993 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:50 AM

http://www.hullfc.co...igning-for-2014

How long will this thread last, I wonder... :rolleyes:

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#2 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

Hull scouts must consume the least petrol in Super League. Very economical.

DeadShotKeen will have to make two 'walking away from the game' posts today.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#3 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

Hull taking the Paea.  8)

#4 Brigg Rover

Brigg Rover
  • Coach
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

Good lucky Mickey thanks for the 2 years, hope your next few are marked by just a little bit of bad form. ;)

#5 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,530 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

Nice to see the official confirmation of the signing of a very good player.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."