Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Thank you

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

To all your fans who battled the M62 to get to LSV, to your BoD who are always a credit to your club and to Kev for the way he spoke post match
You have a good team and are not far off keep the faith

#2 greydog

greydog
  • Coach
  • 128 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:48 AM

Thanks good luck in the final .

#3 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 604 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

Yes good luck in the final.

#4 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 665 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

Thanks for your kind words.

All the best for the final, I hope you wipe that smirk off Aston`s veneers.

On a more positive note I was really impressed by the Leigh scrum half Brierley, he must be a dead cert for the SL.

#5 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

Favorites eh! ;)

2010 Northern Rail Cup Winners & 2013 Championship Finalists

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: 

#6 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

Thanx for ur comments its nice that there are still genuine rugby fans out there i reckon ill be cheering leigh on in the final good luck

#7 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

Brierley shouldn't have played at all
He is coming on at pace now he is getting a regular run in the halves
We lost him off our scholarship to Cas many years ago, he is starting to fill out and think 2015 will be his SL year

#8 ian c

ian c
  • Players
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Well done to all the Batley fans who came to the LSV you made  a lot of noise and supported your club well, again well done and good luck for the rest of the season.

#9 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 403 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

The beauty of sport is, there's always another game coming up. And we still have to come to yours. I wonder what your more critical fans on here will be saying after that one. Remember, it could just be us Leythers who are moaning about our team then!

#10 TVBOY

TVBOY
  • Players
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:40 AM

I thought you contributed to a very good game of honest hard RL. Every team has days when things just don't go right and it's easy to single out players. I have done it. But you did come up against a Leigh team that wouldn't give in. That is the best Leigh spirit I have seen this year. I would put it akin to the Frotch vs Kessler fight. I have just watched it again and both teams really were going at each other. Chins up Bulldogs there is still a lot of rugby to be played yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users