TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Thank you

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

To all your fans who battled the M62 to get to LSV, to your BoD who are always a credit to your club and to Kev for the way he spoke post match
You have a good team and are not far off keep the faith

#2 greydog

greydog
  • Coach
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:48 AM

Thanks good luck in the final .

#3 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 701 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

Yes good luck in the final.

#4 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 679 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

Thanks for your kind words.

All the best for the final, I hope you wipe that smirk off Aston`s veneers.

On a more positive note I was really impressed by the Leigh scrum half Brierley, he must be a dead cert for the SL.

#5 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

Favorites eh! ;)

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#6 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

Thanx for ur comments its nice that there are still genuine rugby fans out there i reckon ill be cheering leigh on in the final good luck

#7 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

Brierley shouldn't have played at all
He is coming on at pace now he is getting a regular run in the halves
We lost him off our scholarship to Cas many years ago, he is starting to fill out and think 2015 will be his SL year

#8 ian c

ian c
  • Players
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Well done to all the Batley fans who came to the LSV you made  a lot of noise and supported your club well, again well done and good luck for the rest of the season.

#9 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 425 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

The beauty of sport is, there's always another game coming up. And we still have to come to yours. I wonder what your more critical fans on here will be saying after that one. Remember, it could just be us Leythers who are moaning about our team then!

#10 TVBOY

TVBOY
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:40 AM

I thought you contributed to a very good game of honest hard RL. Every team has days when things just don't go right and it's easy to single out players. I have done it. But you did come up against a Leigh team that wouldn't give in. That is the best Leigh spirit I have seen this year. I would put it akin to the Frotch vs Kessler fight. I have just watched it again and both teams really were going at each other. Chins up Bulldogs there is still a lot of rugby to be played yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users