TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

The Future

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:44 AM

It's an internet forum. What on earth do you expect. What's just as annoying is when those with a holier than thou attitude decide that they are above it all and decide to share their wisdom or take it upon themselves to decide when a thread has run it's course.

#42 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,756 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

Aren't people bored of this "my dad's bigger than your dad" rubbish yet?

I'm guessing the average age on this board is about 13. It's no wonder it's dying, Jeez.

Well your post will have lifted that to 50, never mind what mine has done.

:angel:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#43 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Distant dog - as you say it's an Internet forum and so even those who are holier then thou are allowed their opinion. I am just bored reading comments about Mount Taliban, that we have more supporters than Batley, hat Batley have a better team... Etc.... It's just the same comments repeated a hundred times. Some people might find that interesting, I dont

#44 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

Distant dog - as you say it's an Internet forum and so even those who are holier then thou are allowed their opinion. I am just bored reading comments about Mount Taliban, that we have more supporters than Batley, hat Batley have a better team... Etc.... It's just the same comments repeated a hundred times. Some people might find that interesting, I dont

Couldn't agree more. The answer of course to both of our issues is not to read the offending threads!

#45 Heckler

Heckler
  • Coach
  • 421 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

Couldn't agree more. The answer of course to both of our issues is not to read the offending threads!

The thing is DD that this thread started as a normal thread and only became offensive when PM decided to post one of "comments."

#46 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

Offensive? Annoying but not offensive. Anyhow it's not those comments that l find annoying. . It's the censors who l find annoying. Anyway, again, all the best for the rest of the season and the future

#47 mahtsalleh

mahtsalleh
  • Players
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:11 AM

Whilst (from my HWD origins) I can understand the sometimes vitriolic rivalry between the opposing sides of the Bradford Road valley, the fact remains that the game itself needs as many teams as it can muster.  The more who play it now, the more likely candidates to fill the terraces in the future.

No point in being the best if there's no-one to compete against!  Thus I can muster no enthusiasm for the prospect of the demise of ANY club.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users