Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Crusaders - Hornets

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 772 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

fillipo said Matt has not been seen at the club in weeks if I've misunderstood then im sorry .What the club needs now is for supporters to get behind the team and not abandon them like some already have .
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#22 glemiln

glemiln
  • Coach
  • 193 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

As Matt Calland is to be our coach next season, then he should now have the opportunity of rescuing some pride and performance from the team, through to the play-offs. Given the current state of play, IT must immediately find a way of working with Matt in the interest of the club and its loyal supporters.  If he cannot or will not not, he should return to Saints who need a liitle help at the moment.   Supporters will get behind the team, provided they play for the shirt and go down fighting and we need someone now to engender that spirit. Forget dual registration too.

#23 ormskirknet

ormskirknet
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

fillipo said Matt has not been seen at the club in weeks if I've misunderstood then im sorry .What the club needs now is for supporters to get behind the team and not abandon them like some already have .

#24 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:48 PM

Why was MC told he was not upto the job of Hornets coach? Look at the CVs Talbot v MC? MC is paying for speaking out. We want Rockerdale Hornets back, we are far to in bed with St Helens. No wonder when Cru where approached they blew the proposal out of the water!
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#25 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

Unfortunately people vote with there feet. There's something very wrong at the club. We need Rugby brains, commercial people & not be key RUN by a super league A Team who's punishment has now become 80 mins for Hornets.
The club is loosing its identity
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#26 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

As Matt Calland is to be our coach next season, then he should now have the opportunity of rescuing some pride and performance from the team, through to the play-offs. Given the current state of play, IT must immediately find a way of working with Matt in the interest of the club and its loyal supporters. If he cannot or will not not, he should return to Saints who need a liitle help at the moment. Supporters will get behind the team, provided they play for the shirt and go down fighting and we need someone now to engender that spirit. Forget dual registration too.

Great post, but MCs viewed as a non believer so I expect he will be leaving the club by "mutual consent" he wants the job, STILL after the ridiculous goings on this last few weeks. After what I've listened to this afternoon, I WILL be making myself a member & hoping to change the way the club has & continues to go.
Phil Bull.

#27 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:09 AM

Great post, but MCs viewed as a non believer so I expect he will be leaving the club by "mutual consent" he wants the job, STILL after the ridiculous goings on this last few weeks. After what I've listened to this afternoon, I WILL be making myself a member & hoping to change the way the club has & continues to go..

Membership starts at £20 Phil!!!

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#28 glemiln

glemiln
  • Coach
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

Speaks volumes:

"Coach Ian Talbot was without 9 first team players and opted to stick only with the dual-registered players that have served him well this season but was rewarded with a lack luster display that left everyone disappointed.

Talbot commented "I am extremely disappointed with how we played today. Our organisers didnt organise and although we competed OK with their forwards, we offered little else."

= motivation and Matt - the only dual registration in town.

#29 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:02 AM

Just a rumour but from a decent source, IT actually congratulated the players on there effort yesterday in the dressing room. Staggering! The source went into say & I quote "he hasn't got a bollocking in him"
Phil Bull.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users