Workington Away

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

22-6 FT disappointed no BP. Haven only team round us nit to pick up at least a point.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#22 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

you didnt deserve to score never mind get a bp today im afraid. very very poor from you, no urgency or eagerness in your play. and karl pryce? shocking.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#23 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

you didnt deserve to score never mind get a bp today im afraid. very very poor from you, no urgency or eagerness in your play. and karl pryce? shocking.

My what a gracious winner you are!

#24 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

TBF he might well be right. It's rare we travel well up to Cumbria.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#25 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

i wasnt having a dig, but i bet when the travelling fans return they wont argue with what i said. your attack was very poor im afraid, other than bentley and your no.2 who gave everything, the rest just didnt look interested. your lads were sung off to 'what a load of rubbish' by your travelling fans.

#26 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:11 PM

Heard pryce looked even worse then lastmatch! God he must of been terrible! Taxi for pryce!

Morton our number 2 is consistantly a player who puts 110% in, comes in for work, unlike pryce ever does

#27 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,822 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

Left centre made ground every time to . Wide runner on right side to , tall and rangy also did well . Young Goulding has a great range of kicks ,but it seemed like everything was put into that outlet ... Nothing from tackles one to five then try and score off a kick ... ( typical Australian style , coach's influence there ?? )

Edited by DavidM, 07 July 2013 - 05:47 PM.

#28 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:30 PM

Heard pryce looked even worse then lastmatch! God he must of been terrible! Taxi for pryce!

Morton our number 2 is consistantly a player who puts 110% in, comes in for work, unlike pryce ever does

he was awful honestly. just looks so dissinterested. had to move to the wing because he was shattered. how he was i will never know because he done nothing. but to be honest your askung for troublr putting someone that size at full back.

#29 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

Right - I've seen you (dewsbury) twice this season both town games- now anyone can play badly on the odd occasion and maybe it has just been against town where this was the case but Jesus chris what the hell is Karl price doing in your team? He offers you nothing it's not as if he stands there like a roundabout barking instructions- he's awful - I felt sorry for your poor winger who continually had to scramble back to cover his laziness here as it was him who should have claimed the ball RUNNING FORWARD!! You have a right to expect better - we all have guys with reps who don't put it in but hell he's about he worst I've seen!!!

#30 TOWN TILL I DIE

TOWN TILL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 550 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

To be fair mate even ur own fans we saying what a load of rubbish u guys were today, felt sorry for the old fella's near me they could have put a better effort in than Pryce didn't want to know

#31 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

Just thought ide post this unlucky dews i dont think that not aving a regular half backs combination helps u out do hope u stay up unlike certain people who troll on our site i dont ave hatred towards your team .also i dont want u to go bankrupt as unlike certain narrow minded fans i believe us at batley need dews need batley like it or not good luck for rest of the season

#32 Michael Sawyer

Michael Sawyer
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:45 PM

+

Edited by Michael Sawyer, 08 July 2013 - 08:38 PM.

#33 Ramemhard

Ramemhard
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:49 PM

Half backs very poor today, Pryce was very poor, Craven didn't add anything and as for our kicking game...... Even Heppy didn't make any difference. Back to the training field, get the basics sorted - show some interest and let's batter York!

#34 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:52 PM

Wonky you can have 500/1 with me that it was no try, you clearly did not see Craven catch the ball in mid air and catch it, I also have looked at the replay it is clear, plus the referee thought the same thing and several of your directors, take the hot air elsewhere

Campaign for real english stop here and sort it out please

#35 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:52 AM

Wonky you can have 500/1 with me that it was no try, you clearly did not see Craven catch the ball in mid air and catch it, I also have looked at the replay it is clear, plus the referee thought the same thing and several of your directors, take the hot air elsewhere

where on any page have i said that it was not a try? i said you didnt deserve one, and lets be honest with the amount of sets you had in our 20 and the lack of chances you actually created then its hard to argue against that point.

#36 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:57 AM

The first try should have been disallowed,However the comments about our play are correct, Workington pinched the first the second we gave them but it was well taken and thats the only chances they looked like scoring.The Town fan that made the comment at the end how can you have so much advantage in the first half and not score.You cant blame the trip up when we had so much advantage it was clueless rugby league.Now im not joining the blame brigade but K.P does not look fit he should  be given.  a rest and let him sort his fitness out.On this showing the next three games the coach said are winnable cant see it.Yesterday we made a poor side look average no offence to Workington but that says alot on how we performed.

#37 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:17 AM

Half backs very poor today, Pryce was very poor, Craven didn't add anything and as for our kicking game...... Even Heppy didn't make any difference. Back to the training field, get the basics sorted - show some interest and let's batter York!

Craven added nothing because he played out of position for that lazy sod.
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#38 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:44 AM

a poor side? ask leigh if were a poor side, even sheffield and halifax really struggled up here. yeah were not as good as the top 5 but its certainly between us and haven for the best of the rest tag.we never got out of second gear in attack because we didnt have to, why do you think you were so bad, i would say its because the oppositions defence dominated your attack.

Edited by wonky, 08 July 2013 - 01:00 PM.

#39 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:51 AM

a poor side? ask leigh if were a poor side, even sheffield and halifax really struggled up here. yeah were nit as good as the top 5 but iys certainly between us and haven for the best of the rest tag.we never got out of second gear in attack because we didnt have to, why do you think you were so bad, i would say its because tge oppositions defence dominated your attack.

Cant argue but you had two chances in first half one dodgy but that works both ways during a season.I trust the second gear was your attacking mode.We didnt get into any gear infact somebody left the ignition keys back at Dewsbury.

#40 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

Craven added nothing because he played out of position for that lazy sod.

I agree it's absolutely pointless playing Craven on the wing as it's not his position . Craven's position is full-back yet there's more chance of platting snot than him playing there again this season. 

Pryce is playing with an injury due to the fact that if he doesn't play he doesn't get paid!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users