Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Workington Away

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 wonderofwood

wonderofwood
  • Coach
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

I agree it's absolutely pointless playing Craven on the wing as it's not his position . Craven's position is full-back yet there's more chance of platting snot than him playing there again this season. 

Pryce is playing with an injury due to the fact that if he doesn't play he doesn't get paid!

if his pay is based on that then hes going to be very skint this year - the man doesn't cut the mustard im afraid and I know sometimes due to his physical presence he comes under the spotlight more but GM must be wondering what he actually offers !!

#42 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

if his pay is based on that then hes going to be very skint this year - the man doesn't cut the mustard im afraid and I know sometimes due to his physical presence he comes under the spotlight more but GM must be wondering what he actually offers !!

Nothing, that is what he offers, nothing! Do you all know what Karl is paid? £600 a loss so I'm told, don't know what it is a win, but to play unacceptable and get paid that is shocking.
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#43 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,056 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

Nothing, that is what he offers, nothing! Do you all know what Karl is paid? £600 a loss so I'm told, don't know what it is a win, but to play unacceptable and get paid that is shocking.

What you're told isn't the same as the truth Kelsey. Every year there are tales bandied about regarding how much X or Y player gets paid, and every year they are wrong. I'm not privy to DRLFC's finances but I do know that MS is unlikely to waste money that we haven't got.

I have supported KP in the face of hysterical attacks in the past but it seems as if he does now need a rest. I must assume, however, that he was the only player in the team who failed to perform yesterday judging by these reactions.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#44 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

pryce had enough rest yesterday in the sunshine, so im not sure why he would need anymore. as for his wages, im sure kelsey isnt far off as im sure thats about the going rate for ex super league players.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#45 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,056 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

pryce had enough rest yesterday in the sunshine, so im not sure why he would need anymore. as for his wages, im sure kelsey isnt far off as im sure thats about the going rate for ex super league players.

Any facts to support that allegation with Wonky?

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#46 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:55 PM

Karl pryce isn't going to be on peanuts blind side jonny. As glen said when he signed prycey he held money back for a key signing he was looking for which at the time was a centre! A centre who when played centre was too lazy to even take a drive out of his own 20 to help his team mates out, never looked for work so glen moved him to fb to get him more involved, unfortunately this meant our best fb for years doesn't get much game time and is pushed out of position when he does play

#47 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

A key player will not be on peanuts

#48 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,056 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:56 PM

A key player will not be on peanuts

How many of our squad are on guaranteed payments?

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users