programme

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 parko1370

parko1370
  • Coach
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:29 PM

todays programme with powell saying this and that come on someone get a grip talk about taking the p   ss absoult shambells

#2 parko1370

parko1370
  • Coach
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:33 PM

todays programme with powell saying this and that come on someone get a grip talk about taking the p   ss absoult shambles is this  call

call our selves professional its a joke

#3 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:34 PM

todays programme with powell saying this and that come on someone get a grip talk about taking the p   ss absoult shambells

The programme was printed for the scheduled game which should have taken place on Sunday March 24th with was cancelled due to bad weather, so that's why. It would have also been a costly excercise to just dump the programme and reprint the whole thing!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#4 parko1370

parko1370
  • Coach
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:41 PM

The programme was printed for the scheduled game which should have taken place on Sunday March 24th with was cancelled due to bad weather, so that's why. It would have also been a costly excercise to just dump the programme and reprint the whole thing!!!

got no problem with that but hes been gone over a month now why leave it in [powells comments] were you happy reading that there was 6 of us today everyone of us bought a programme and we all commented on it its like kicking us when were down

Edit use of text speak

Edited by Maureen T-k, 30 June 2013 - 07:04 PM.

#5 parko1370

parko1370
  • Coach
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

on another note got told that mellars has signed 2 year contract don't no if its true

#6 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:09 PM

got no problem with that but hes been gone over a month now why leave it in [powells comments] were you happy reading that there was 6 of us today everyone of us bought a programme and we all commented on it its like kicking us when were down
Edit use of text speak

I will offer a suggestion that if you are not happy with this why do you not get in touch with either the commercial manager Paul Taylor or CEO Craig Poskitt and tell them of your grievance. I haven't even started reading mine yet but I do know that there is an insert in the programme bringing things up to speed!!
Im Fev and im proud

#7 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:17 PM

on another note got told that mellars has signed 2 year contract don't no if its true

Don't know about that but he is here until end of season so I'm told

#8 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 468 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

The club announced what was happening regarding the programme last Thursday.

http://www.featherst...le.php?id=11713

#9 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,380 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

It's a shame when this happens, but it's unavoidable really. The original Workington game was cancelled late and the programmes were already printed. It would cost too much money to dump them and print a whole new updated prog, so I thought the club reached a reasonable compromise with the insert. I think there was still some good reading in the programme regardless.

You Can't Buy Team Spirit

#10 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

There are glaring errors in the players statistics that have been going on for weeks that need sorting out too; Having had that little gripe I doubt that there is another programme in our division that is more value for money than ours;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users