Dewsbury rams at home. team and predictions

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#41 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

No digs at all David, i'm just asking the question? 9 times out of 10 bringing in DR players should improve the squad in some way. Personally don't think you'll win that's no dig, not expecting anything from Haven either. How bad was Briscoe's injury is he back anytime soon?
Of course the derbys aren't what they were but by having 4 games against us & barrow overall will guarantee a minimum of 2000 more people than if you play Crusaders who are likely to come up

of course your gonna say we wont win and yes dews is a tough game but if we can beat them away them we can do it at home. But no doubt the worldbeaters will beat them when they come to the rec even though they thumped at their place

#42 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,811 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

Change of referee for our match on Sunday. Thierry Alibert is now in charge of HKR versus Salford and we have Craig Leatherbarrow who is also reffing the York versus Barrow game tomorrow.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#43 Michael Sawyer

Michael Sawyer
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:34 AM

Tough game yet again. Cant see it being high scoring. Loser to get a BP. How many DR they have may affect this fixture.
Team. Carter miller mossop morris flynn connor callum p, dowes, matty ,coward, brett p, stack, lupton. Bench thacks walne shacks lawton (if avaliable).

How many DR we have? I doubt that will affect the game, considering we really don't get any Dual-Registration players from Bradford ever 'Adam O'Brain', we just get one hooker all the time and thats to fill in for a injured player of the SAME ability, 'Ryan Wright' :rtfm:  So I seriously doubt DR will affect this game, unless you're Swinton

#44 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:06 AM

How many DR we have? I doubt that will affect the game, considering we really don't get any Dual-Registration players from Bradford ever 'Adam O'Brain', we just get one hooker all the time and thats to fill in for a injured player of the SAME ability, 'Ryan Wright' :rtfm:  So I seriously doubt DR will affect this game, unless you're Swinton

Or Whitehaven.................................

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#45 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

How many DR we have? I doubt that will affect the game, considering we really don't get any Dual-Registration players from Bradford ever 'Adam O'Brain', we just get one hooker all the time and thats to fill in for a injured player of the SAME ability, 'Ryan Wright' :rtfm: So I seriously doubt DR will affect this game, unless you're Swinton

thanks michael. I have heard conflicting stories of how many DR/loans the rams use.

#46 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:12 PM

Can anyone confirm the rumour I'm mentioned on the jam forum because of my above post? I have been text to say it has but it may be a wind up. If not - thanks for the bite H4E I thought my laal joke may get a bite on here but apparently you have taken it to a new level by adding it to the deludedfans.com. It's just too easy!!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#47 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:43 PM

Can anyone confirm the rumour I'm mentioned on the jam forum because of my above post? I have been text to say it has but it may be a wind up. If not - thanks for the bite H4E I thought my laal joke may get a bite on here but apparently you have taken it to a new level by adding it to the deludedfans.com. It's just too easy!!!

Yes he says you have jumped on the bandwagon saying they over use DR like swinton. Its a massive bite he has given you. Its a couple of paragraphs long

#48 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,543 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

Ha ha, he's had a proper wobble, I think he may have exploded. He needs locking up for his own safety the daft clown.

#49 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

Happy days 2 paragraphs over 2 words written. The pen ( or keypad) truly is mightier than the sword! Shame my mate is on holiday so I won't get to read it, ah well I can bask in the glow of a simply awesome fisherman who has just landed a beauty! What was it Quint said again? "You're gonna need a bigger boat" !!!

#50 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,543 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

Here you go mate, it's a thing of beauty....

"Seems poor old voodoo guru has jump on the same bandwagon as jam4me having digs at havens use of DR players,apparently we are as bad as swinton for bending the use of DR players
even though they have the full widnes squad on DR, even though they have used DR players in more games than us,even though they change their opinions on the DR system more times than katie price changes husbands
seems they try to find any reason possible why we hav been above them all season.Remind me again

who was it who used DR players first us or them?
who has used DR players in most league games this season us or them
Who has a full SL on DR us or them
thats right them lot
the common view from them lot now seems to be we would not have beat them had it not been for our DR players, id say we would not have been them had it not been for their DR players (paddy flynn )

love or hate DR opinions shoud be based on how stupid the rules are, not on how well or poor your respective DR players perform "

#51 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 445 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

Ha ha, the thick waste of spunk cant even get his rant factually correct. Its not the full widnes team thats dr'd pretty boy, make sure you get things right before you wet your knickers next time

#52 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

ROTFL wow that is fantastic. I can't believe the venom in it, I must have really touched a nerve there!!!
In future H4E it is THE Voodooguru to you please next time.

#53 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

Happy days 2 paragraphs over 2 words written. The pen ( or keypad) truly is mightier than the sword! Shame my mate is on holiday so I won't get to read it, ah well I can bask in the glow of a simply awesome fisherman who has just landed a beauty! What was it Quint said again? "You're gonna need a bigger boat" !!!

Don't get too carried away with your fishing exploits voodoo old son, just remember which simlpleton you've hooked..........more like shooting fish in a barrel than anything skillful. Don't you just love the way he embelishes what's said on here, he should enter that ' Worlds biggest Liar ' competition at Santon bridge......nobody could touch him. ;) .......Now where did I put that gun.

#54 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 553 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

ROTFL wow that is fantastic. I can't believe the venom in it, I must have really touched a nerve there!!!
In future H4E it is THE Voodooguru to you please next time.

thous a rang un voodoo a proper rang un haha .....bit embarrassing to be honest

#55 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

Don't get too carried away with your fishing exploits voodoo old son, just remember which simlpleton you've hooked..........more like shooting fish in a barrel than anything skillful. Don't you just love the way he embelishes what's said on here, he should enter that ' Worlds biggest Liar ' competition at Santon bridge......nobody could touch him. ;) .......Now where did I put that gun.

Aww come on mate I was enjoying myself there got yan first cast!!

#56 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:03 PM

thous a rang un voodoo a proper rang un haha .....bit embarrassing to be honest

Cheers Donald marra !!!

#57 Michael Sawyer

Michael Sawyer
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

thanks michael. I have heard conflicting stories of how many DR/loans the rams use.

Oh thats nice, give me a run down of how many times a DR player has been used in the Dewsbury Rams season excluding Adam O'brian, in relation to ANY other team who is on a DR basis. Thanks :onthequiet:  should I bring the team sheats for this season and we can go through it also? :angel:

#58 away the brow

away the brow
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:17 AM

Oh thats nice, give me a run down of how many times a DR player has been used in the Dewsbury Rams season excluding Adam O'brian, in relation to ANY other team who is on a DR basis. Thanks :onthequiet:  should I bring the team sheats for this season and we can go through it also? :angel:

When we played earlier in the season Dewsbury had O'Brian and Donaldson on DR, Town had Kavanagh on DR.

Most clubs use DR to some extent especially when they have injuries.

Edited by away the brow, 06 July 2013 - 08:49 AM.

#59 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,476 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

well lawton is definately playing tomorrow.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#60 wonderofwood

wonderofwood
  • Coach
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:38 AM

Think Flynn is up as well wonky, have you got a few injuries ?? How's Callum got on with his shoulder mate

Edited by wonderofwood, 06 July 2013 - 09:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users