Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Dewsbury rams at home. team and predictions

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#61 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

no idea on callum. he had a late fitness test. but i would think paddy will be a certain everyweek with calders not being at training lately.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#62 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

it looks as if callum is struggling so thats a massive blow. i think young mcavoy re-signed with us so he could feature for us and he looked a good prospect before he left for uni.

#63 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

it looks as if callum is struggling so thats a massive blow. i think young mcavoy re-signed with us so he could feature for us and he looked a good prospect before he left for uni.

Could play if the forms have gone to register him, along with a young winger from bradford Dawson
bluewhitearmy

#64 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

Could play if the forms have gone to register him, along with a young winger from bradford Dawson

who is he mate? i was shocked we didnt sign ramsden when he left the bulls and played on trial with us. and apparently he has been outstanding for distington this year.

#65 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

Yet again BKM scrapes the bottom of the barrel with his digs at Town with a comment about Thacks over on deludedfans.com, and trying to stir things yet again.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#66 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,420 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

Hope we don't get into struggling for numbers again .

#67 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

Oh thats nice, give me a run down of how many times a DR player has been used in the Dewsbury Rams season excluding Adam O'brian, in relation to ANY other team who is on a DR basis. Thanks :onthequiet: should I bring the team sheats for this season and we can go through it also? :angel:

you need to chill out michael.

#68 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,420 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:34 PM

Be certainly a top of the ground game in this weather . Conditioning to the fore and good for the fast men and scooters .

#69 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:59 PM

Scooters? Like vespas and lambrettas?

#70 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

Is no one else bothered in the slightest about the embarrassment on the back of the news and star today? Because I for one cannot believe it !!!

#71 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

Yet again BKM scrapes the bottom of the barrel with his digs at Town with a comment about Thacks over on deludedfans.com, and trying to stir things yet again.

Wait until he finds out what's about to happen to his club, gonna be a fun few weeks.

#72 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,420 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

Been away townfan , what's it say ?

#73 Bearintown

Bearintown
  • Coach
  • 288 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

Bloke who works for me and knows him from the gym saw Callum at dinner time and he said he was playing

#74 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,420 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

Ok , I have it now . Well , that's an original one .

#75 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

So ... Lets just think about this one -

He starts the season banned -
He then has "off the field problems" and misses a fortnight
He gets sent off versus York resulting in a ban
He then through no fault of his own gets rested versus feather stone...
Now cant play as his cars conked out....

Really? What kind of club are we running here? He's one of our so called main players and he's not playing as he can't get up here? Bus? Train? Borrow a car? Dare I say car hire? Get a lift?

Speaks volumes that the coaches aren't bothered about playing without him - in which case he sooner we get shot the better

#76 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

who is he mate? i was shocked we didnt sign ramsden when he left the bulls and played on trial with us. and apparently he has been outstanding for distington this year.

Jack Dawson he's from Cumbria got released from Bradford has been training just a problem with his signing forms getting to the rfl before the deadline I think he'll play
bluewhitearmy

#77 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

Thacks won't be here for long signing with someone else
bluewhitearmy

#78 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

Good as this season he's been a waste of time - hopefully it will mean the end of calderwood too.

#79 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

Anyone noticed Thackery seems to be getting smaller and smaller weight-wise? Maybe he wants to be our strike centre? lol. Anyway something seems to be happening in his personal life, female related perhaps?

dkw - whats the crack? Owt juicy via pm? :)

#80 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 224 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

Anyone noticed Thackery seems to be getting smaller and smaller weight-wise? Maybe he wants to be our strike centre? lol. Anyway something seems to be happening in his personal life, female related perhaps?

dkw - whats the crack? Owt juicy via pm? :)

Let me know as well. Lol.
Gotta agree on Thacks, its not really bothering me that much as he's hardly been one of the main men this year. A big let down if we're all being honest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users