Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Dewsbury rams at home. team and predictions

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#101 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

Yet again BKM scrapes the bottom of the barrel with his digs at Town with a comment about Thacks over on deludedfans.com, and trying to stir things yet again.

stiring things i think not, you should know by now if you want to know whats going on with your team just ask us haven fans,thacks had a big falling out after the haven game.When you have a home game you train on saturday mornings so if they wanted the club could have sorted something out for him to train then.
As for some supposed crack about our club, if its anything like last years supposed crack when according to you lot half our squad had failed preseason drugs tests then i would not be too worried

Edited by haven4ever, 07 July 2013 - 10:37 AM.

#102 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

stiring things i think not, you should know by now if you want to know whats going on with your team just ask us haven fans,thacks had a big falling out after the haven game.When you have a home game you train on saturday mornings so if they wanted the club could have sorted something out for him to train then.
As for some supposed crack about our club, if its anything like last years supposed crack when according to you lot half our squad had failed preseason drugs tests then i would not be too worried

LOL at your reply!!!!

For years some Haven fans have tried stirring it.... I know I work with plenty.

Thacks has not been the same player as he was last year, so even if he is leaving I don't think he'll be missed.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#103 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

LOL at your reply!!!!

For years some Haven fans have tried stirring it.... I know I work with plenty.

Thacks has not been the same player as he was last year, so even if he is leaving I don't think he'll be missed.

i havent said he is leaving just he has had a big falling out and thats why he hasnt played since haven

#104 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

Don't know who he thinks he is - been poor this year and a liability in defence - for the wage he will be pulling not worth it .

Like I said -

Started the season banned
Time away for personal reasons
Banned after York

Not missing much are we considering his reputation

#105 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

Stiring things i think not? There's a sentence in there somewhere i think. Or are you answering yourself?

#106 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 829 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

His had a bad season but still had a couple of man of the matches too

#107 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:50 PM

Score update for all the jampots here hoping town get beat. 12-0 town ;)

#108 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

Score update for all the jampots here hoping town get beat. 22-0 town ;)

You should've gone to halifax you lazy gits

#109 kieran

kieran
  • Coach
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:28 PM

I'm in Florida, still 22-0? Seem to be playing well. Haven loosing 44-18

Edited by kieran, 07 July 2013 - 03:28 PM.

#110 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

22-6 FT 

Looks like ref made sure Dewsbury scored, seemed a bit fishy!

#111 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,339 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

That was the most amazing try I've ever seen . He stretches out , drops it , regathers and puts it down , the touchie tells the ref and motions the knock on and the ref totally ignores him and gives it , and the touchie looks totally bemused .

Edited by DavidM, 07 July 2013 - 03:46 PM.

#112 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,339 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

And note to Karl Pryce ... If you can't really be bothered do something else !!

#113 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

well done town, good result.

#114 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

He'll be putting a big dent in the after match pies thats for sure. How can someone so big (fat) be tackled so easily? His brother got all the skill, but the laziness was shared equally i think

#115 Richard de la Riviere

Richard de la Riviere
  • Coach
  • 509 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

couldn't make it today but what a great result. who played well?

#116 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

towns defence was amazing today, and a big mention to paddy flynn, i slated him after his horror show vs haven but he came back with a bang today with an excellant second. carter had a day to forget with his catching but returned the ball well and had a good game. ell miller getting back to his best and i thought both centres were excellant today.i also thought all 4 props had big games and matty made excellant yards from dummy half.

Edited by wonky, 07 July 2013 - 04:03 PM.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#117 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

I've never seen a player hide so much as Price did. He needn't get his kit washed because he never broke sweat never mind take a ball in.
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#118 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

dewsbury were just awful, how they have as many pointsas they do bemuses me. who would pick someone the size of a prop to play fullback? shocking.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#119 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,339 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:13 PM

Dewsbury had enough ball and territory to win five games , but there offense was just awful . Bang bang , lateral pass , lateral pass then wait for last tackle and a kick ... It was like watching us attack !! Our defence just knocked down what was in front of them time after time. I never thought they would score ( and they didn't ) . Brilliant defensive show by us , but outside of the wonderful tries still a lot of frayed edges and deficiencies with the ball . Good job we were playing them really . Defence won it and their limited attack , but Goulding has a great kicking game . Good character today by the lads , great scramble and will not to concede points . Flynn great try , forwards do what they do , thought Mossop had his best game for town easily today ... But Carter , well , just forget today pal !!! He was still better than Pryce , half the time he was wandering about with his hands on his hips and his back to play , or just strolling about , then lumbered in and got tackled easy . The ice age came and went quicker than he turned . And I wanna hear from that jam eater who said we wouldn't win but may get a point , and they might to !!

Edited by DavidM, 07 July 2013 - 04:15 PM.

#120 widnesrlfc

widnesrlfc
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

How did the Widnes lads play?Well done Workington.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users