New Zealand students

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

spoke with them at the game on sunday and they are a nice bunch of lads. i wish them luck in their first game against Russia. i hope JB keeps an eye on them, you never know, there may be some gems in there.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#2 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,160 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

spoke with them at the game on sunday and they are a nice bunch of lads. i wish them luck in their first game against Russia. i hope JB keeps an eye on them, you never know, there may be some gems in there.

Was also nice to see ex Featherstone hero Trevor Clark at the game with the students. Managed to have a chat with him and get my photo taken with him.
Im Fev and im proud

#3 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Was also nice to see ex Featherstone hero Trevor Clark at the game with the students. Managed to have a chat with him and get my photo taken with him.

yes, Trevor might be a good contact to have for the club

joe mullaney is a god

Posted Image

#4 PonteBlue

PonteBlue
  • Coach
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

Yes, really good to see Trevor at the game. Agree, a good future contact for the club........

#5 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

Certainly appeared to be enjoying their chips.

#6 Daryn Hanright

Daryn Hanright
  • Players
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

Good to see fellow countrymen creating a good impression!

Being students, they would have been smelly though right?

cheers

Daryn

#7 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

cheers

Daryn

Looking at the build of some of the lads, tha should have said that to their face.

#8 Daryn Hanright

Daryn Hanright
  • Players
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

Hope the tournament goes well. Be good to see the strength of league in various countries. Gut feeling the Aussies the strongest?

#9 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

cheers

Daryn

hi Daryn, thought we'd lost you. no mate, they weren't smelly. just showered after training. i was talking to one of the halves, we had a real good chat. they loved the big hits. i think they will be a credit to NZ.

joe mullaney is a god

Posted Image

#10 Daryn Hanright

Daryn Hanright
  • Players
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

hi Daryn, thought we'd lost you. no mate, they weren't smelly. just showered after training. i was talking to one of the halves, we had a real good chat. they loved the big hits. i think they will be a credit to NZ.

Getting back into the footie after a wee hiatus oldrover. Trying to set up something where I can follow Featherstone's progress from afar without having to sit down at a computer. Found a couple of Android apps that have league tables for the Championship(s), as well as mobile versions of Pontefract & Castleford Express & even the mobile version of this forum.

cheers

Daryn

#11 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:28 AM

great to have you back. we have had a hiccup this season, losing our coach, but things seem to be coming back together. got a biggie next v halifax. hoping we can make the grand final, but a lot of footy to be played yet. hope Christchurch is recovering from the chaos of the earthquakes.

joe mullaney is a god

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users