Haven v Fax

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 999 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

Guess who is the ref for their match; they cant lose its there biggest supporter  MR G HEWER,

hes getting picked up at Parton. :angry:

#2 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

They will still lose. It still shouldnt happen though like our home match against leigh.

#3 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

LOl..... and they are complaining on deludedfans.com about him saying he favours Haven's opponents.... you couldn't make it up.

Also anybody read the "them lot" thread over there.... and they have the cheek to call us obsessed!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#4 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

What's the gist of the ' them lot ' thread ??

#5 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

Basically we are in crisis, even though we're only 4 points behind them with a game in hand, and if we stay up will be found out next season. I fear for the sanity of some of them mentalists if/when we finish above them. That bkm tool just seems to be burning up with seethe about anything we do, it's hilarious how upset he gets and how much effort he puts in trying to denigrate our club. The poor loon.

#6 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

Yeh , the table could look very different in a fortnight ... The hypocrisy of the DR situation beats me . Do they do irony ? We were Widnes reserves etc etc and they didn't want much to do with it unless really needed due to injury ... Then they get some good Saints players , and when they realised these guys could win games it's all good ! And Woodsy has gone from it being a disgrace to heh we want this Clough all year , these guys love it here , this is great for us !! Dear me . Just like everyone else - it's great when you're winning . Just be honest !! Are they Saints reserves now ?

#7 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

LOl..... and they are complaining on deludedfans.com about him saying he favours Haven's opponents.... you couldn't make it up.

Also anybody read the "them lot" thread over there.... and they have the cheek to call us obsessed!!!

yeah I saw the thread. Some clips are. "We wont lose another home game" " I hope they go down" "if they go down we can have their best players".
One win and they are worldbeaters and we are now one trick ponies that have been sussed out. And they wonder why we call them deluded

#8 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

Why would they want our players if we're so bad and get relegated ?

#9 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

It's was only a few weeks ago they were calling for their coaches head saying the same players were making the same mistakes and he wasnt sorting it.
One derby win and it all changes lol

#10 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,978 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

At least with BKM (H4E on here) we know what we are going to get from him as he just can't help himself but there are others like Recre Faithful or Happy Ivor or whatever he wants to call himself that are in training to take over from Choccy. What an ambition!!!

The thread on their forum about "them lot" is now 4 pages long. Now who's obsessed?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#11 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,978 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

Are they Saints reserves now ?

Technically they are only Saints second choice partner club behind Rochdale so they have to be Saints Third X111.

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#12 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

At least with BKM (H4E on here) we know what we are going to get from him as he just can't help himself but there are others like Recre Faithful or Happy Ivor or whatever he wants to call himself that are in training to take over from Choccy. What an ambition!!!

The thread on their forum about "them lot" is now 4 pages long. Now who's obsessed?

Yes keith and no doubt he will be reporting this thread back to the deluded clan saying we are obsessed.

#13 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 999 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

They are a different breed, there is one at work, who has never mentioned anything to do with the shaven in two years, surprise, surprise . Has even gone to Towns games, now all of a sudden we are going down, the shaven are guaranteed  top six, we are losing Carter to Barrow, plus others ,and our coaches are leaving,  he cant even name the shaven's team, it must be something in their water ;)

#14 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,978 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Yes keith and no doubt he will be reporting this thread back to the deluded clan saying we are obsessed.

In that case he can report back that Town didn't use a DR player in 3 league matches not just 1 as he says (York away; Leigh away and Hunslet at home) and we used Declan Hulme in at least 6 matches when Elliott Miller was a genuine injury miss.

They made such a big thing when it was first mentioned that Briscoe was going to play in place of Carter for one game and look at them now. They want Clough for the rest of the season and Swift and Hand. Principles, what principles?

#15 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

In that case he can report back that Town didn't use a DR player in 3 league matches not just 1 as he says (York away; Leigh away and Hunslet at home) and we used Declan Hulme in at least 6 matches when Elliott Miller was a genuine injury miss.

They made such a big thing when it was first mentioned that Briscoe was going to play in place of Carter for one game and look at them now. They want Clough for the rest of the season and Swift and Hand. Principles, what principles?

Lol dont state the truth keith it will hurt. In the thread they go on about us being nilled at fev well I could think about getting nilled at lesser places such as hunslet like them lol

#16 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,978 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

Lol dont state the truth keith it will hurt. In the thread they go on about us being nilled at fev well I could think about getting nilled at lesser places such as hunslet like them lol

Yes but you are forgetting that Hunslet that day had 5 Leeds players including that brilliant Jimmy Keinhorst who scored 4 tries. That's the same Jimmy Keinhorst that played against Town along with other Leeds players and failed to score!!!!

#17 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

They have the rams and the bulldogs at home but they but they wont lose at home again!! Very confident!!!! York and donny away a doddle !!

#18 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:39 AM

Dont forget this is all on the back of taking the cowards way out and going into admin and ripping off all the creditors !!! Id love to know where all there subsequent cash is/has come from because it isnt from the (weed encrusted) terraces ?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#19 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

Dont forget this is all on the back of taking the cowards way out and going into admin and ripping off all the creditors !!! Id love to know where all there subsequent cash is/has come from because it isnt from the (weed encrusted) terraces ?

They are the most morally bankrupt club in RL, nice when you can walk away from all your debt, pretend you no longer exist then start again with pretty much the same owners. And damn all those local companies and people you owe money too. Sickening.

#20 haven94

haven94
  • Coach
  • 328 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

Guess who is the ref for their match; they cant lose its there biggest supporter  MR G HEWER,

hes getting picked up at Parton. :angry:

well he lives at kells so he can get on with me there no doudt we will win now. get a grip gareth will be fair and better than some clowns we get in this league  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users