Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Haven v Fax

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

But surely Batley having a man short in the last 10 minutes when Haven scored 3 tries had an effect on the game!!!

your words keith no one else 100% dont worry we all make mistakes 

#82 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

[quote namre="haven4ever" post="2757431" timestamp="1375210165"]

your words keith no one else 100% dont worry we all make mistakes [/quote
So you scored 10 points in 7 mins when they were down to 12 men. 2T 1conv-10pts and you scored 26 points in 73 mins when they had 13 men. You do the maths and tell me the sin binning didnt affect the result. Heres a clue %.

#83 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,707 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

your words keith no one else 100% dont worry we all make mistakes

My words based on what I read in two newspapers written by Haven supporters. Now you are not thick so stop fishing. Have you taken it up with the two authors - thought not!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#84 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,218 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

no offence but this is one of the most pointless arguements on here in some time. if batley were down to 12 then whos fault is that? batleys. if batley are way out of form and on a losing run,whos fault is that? batleys. so regardless of circumstances both wins against them were fantastic results and a great 3 points.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#85 ameliasdaddy

ameliasdaddy
  • Workington
  • 131 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

no offence but this is one of the most pointless arguements on here in some time. if batley were down to 12 then whos fault is that? batleys. if batley are way out of form and on a losing run,whos fault is that? batleys. so regardless of circumstances both wins against them were fantastic results and a great 3 points.

Hit the nail on the head pal with that.

#86 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 835 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:41 PM

Again we beat batley at mount pleasant so that's means 10 times more then u lot winning!! Give a few lads a run out at Sheffield tomorrow too!! Probably be live too as due to lack of interest they didn't put the jam on live last week!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users