- - - - -

Mick Nanyn goes to Swinton on loan

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

Thats them safe then, perm any 2 from Barrow, Us, Keighley, York and Donny depending on Cooke.Them dropped bonus points at Batley and Worky are gonna haunt us, we must win on sunday, end of.

Posted Image

#2 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

Totally Agree , Looking at Remaining Games , only 3 at Home . Sheff , Fev and Leigh NO HOPERS . MUST WIN Sunday . COOKE Is Sheer CLASS , Donnc Are SAFE For mE  . YORK  Will Win TONITE  .   It  All Boils  Down  To TEAM  SPIRIT And HARMONY Within THE HUNSLET Club ? ? ?

PAUL DALEY   COULD  KEEP THIS  SQUAD UP  ! ! !

Edited by HUNSLET72, 04 July 2013 - 11:21 AM.

#3 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

So 1 player is good enough to keep a team up???? Steve I'll have a pint of what your supping
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#4 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,817 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

He's alright with ball in hand 5 yards out, but his D is very poor wouldn't have him. he will lose Swinton more games than he wins them,

#5 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

A  Sucsessfull  Team  Can   Be  Built  Around   A  CLASS Player  .  i.e.  Graham King , David Plange , Johnny  Wolford ,Paul  Manson  and Paul Cooke etc etc  .  For  me  CLASS Players , Ball Handlers , Are  All  ABLE To  Turn  And  WIN  Games .  So YES  1  Player  Can  Make The Difference .

#6 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:19 PM

Steve you massively over rate nanyn

#7 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:26 PM

Yeh 1 player deffo can keep a team up when its this tight, Nanyn is a points machine, when you score in the corner 5 points behind in the last min and you need to kick the goal from the touchline who do you turn to ....Mick Nanyn
Posted Image

#8 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,817 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

We play them in a few weeks, ill tell you then if your right Steve.

#9 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

We've had keinhorst, singleton and Moore this season so if your theory is right then why arent we sitting comftably in a play off place????
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#10 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:08 PM

We've had keinhorst, singleton and Moore this season so if your theory is right then why arent we sitting comftably in a play off place????

Correct why aren't we don't think there is an answer to that one Macca lad i fear the worst to be perfectly honest. Keithley did us at home with the dual reg in so it will take something extra to turn em over on Sunday but its a must win to be sure.
chappy

#11 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:29 PM

Stop worrying about what the other teams are doing fellas. FWIW I think Nanyn is a big gamble anyway, never the fittest player at the best of times and just coming back from eighteen months out.

But it doesn't matter if they've signed Greg Inglis - we won't be playing against him, and our destiny is still in our hands. Three or four wins and a couple of bonus points and we'll be safe regardless. Let's concentrate on getting them.  

#12 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:31 PM

Yeh 1 player deffo can keep a team up when its this tight, Nanyn is a points machine, when you score in the corner 5 points behind in the last min and you need to kick the goal from the touchline who do you turn to ....Mick Nanyn

Even after 18 months out with a serious knee injury?

He was and may still be a great player at this level but I wouldn't be expecting miracles from him!

Posted Image

#13 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:50 PM

Not expecting miracles all im saying he will keep them up with kicking goals and scoring tries to get bonus points and win a couple of games.As for 1 man dosent make a team look no further than doncaster...

Posted Image

#14 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

Kicking goals is only good when your scoring, swinton have a poor scoring record apart from against us.

#15 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Anyone watch Simon Brown v Liam Harrison tonight ? A good game but these 2 made virtually everything.

Posted Image

#16 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 242 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

Bottom of the league now. Barrow did us no favours winning tonight.

Hope Hunslet are fired up on Sunday from the off, rather than waiting until we are 12 points Down. I know I will be.

#17 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

Barrow winning was better than York winning tbh, just a shame York got a bonus point.

#18 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

Barrow Did WELL , Travelling All That Way , For A Night Match And Winning . HUNSLET MUST Take Points This Weekend . Rock Bottom With 9 Games Left .  NO  Easy  Task , Granted .  

For The BETTER  Of  The  CLUB , Should A Blank Be Drawn .  Heads Must Roll . TIME Would Still Be With Us .  NO POINT WAITING Untill  The Last 2 Games (  Sheff  And  Fev  )  To Try STAY UP .

#19 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 779 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:01 AM

can someone please disable hunslet72's caps lock button please!

#20 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

can someone please disable hunslet72's caps lock button please!

I think it is because he is typing with his forehead!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users