Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

07/07/13 - Kingstone Press Championship 1 Match Thread

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 iffleyox

iffleyox
  • Players
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:21 PM

Aside from crusaders are here any clubs who are not using DR, I'm not sure Oxford have been and Oldhams use has been quite limited - not a judgement just a question.

Oldham not many. We're not using any at Oxford - chairman doesn't like it, and says so in the programme most weeks. To coin a phrase, most of our squad might have come from Oldham, but they are ours now.

Oxford - not rubbish and getting there on and off the pitch. Which is good, come and have a look next season (unless you're a Skolars fan, in which case come and have look in September!)

#42 IM2

IM2
  • Coach
  • 836 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:36 PM

bish is a broncos player not skolars or hemel. his background is also west london not hemel or skolars. for the contracted players i am sure first and foremost the broncos think about what is best for the players development and the clubs needs. i am not sure what team hemel had out on the weekend but bish was the only bronco who played for the skolars. i like him as a player and a bloke and I am sure he gives his all for whoever he plays for.

Edited by IM2, 09 July 2013 - 09:37 PM.

Season Tickets 2014
- �85 - season ticket
- �125 - family ticket
- �30 - 4 game pack

skolars shop here:
http://www.skolarsrl.../match-tickets/

Haringey Team of the Year 2014 Skolars U19s

Haringey Club of the year 2011
London RL Club of the year 2011

Skolars if Carlsberg made rugby clubs! Perhaps Leagues most progressive club!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users