Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Another leaver?.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:32 PM

Kainy is one of my favourite players , unpredictable , one of those players who you just hated defending against ,and id love him to stay ,and would be very very dissapointed if he was to leave , vause if you have a personal problem with my opinion pm me

My name''s Andrew for a start, and have I inferred that I have a problem with you? But hey,rather,than getting the thread shut down and the PM ######, I'm in the gantry on Sunday if you want a chat, note heavy, just friendlyYou'll recognise me 255 kg Gordon Ramsey look alike. Look forward to seeing you.

#22 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 725 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

My name''s Andrew for a start, and have I inferred that I have a problem with you? But hey,rather,than getting the thread shut down and the PM ######, I'm in the gantry on Sunday if you want a chat, note heavy, just friendlyYou'll recognise me 255 kg Gordon Ramsey look alike. Look forward to seeing you.

think im a bit scared like but fair do,s ile av a word to why you said who gives a ###### about a player i just said i would like to keep .

#23 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

Kain has recently been linked with Batley by the press, however there's absolutely no way we could even get close to what he's earning at Fev. If he's going anywhere I'd expect him to join Halifax, who are offloading Anthony Thackeray. Either way, why would your coaching staff want to shed one of the best players in the division?

Posted Image

#24 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:46 PM

think im a bit scared like but fair do,s ile av a word to why you said who gives a ###### about a player i just said i would like to keep .

Dydo, I'll pm you. This is daft.

#25 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:00 PM

Whoever said the forum is dying , well there's another for your commission cock, I'll not be troubling the scorers again after tonight.

Edited by Andrew Vause, 05 July 2013 - 11:02 PM.

#26 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 725 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

ditto

#27 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 725 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:08 PM

oh sorry its actually dit'to to be correct with my english .

#28 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

It says in the League Weekly that Tony Rea is wanting Sharp back. He has been advised to ring Featherstone directly. Somebody close to the players asked Kain directly whether he would be leaving. his reply was that it was a load of rubbish. If Fev have been rung direct I don't know. Perhaps a bit of clarification from the club would help.

#29 Monkeymagic22

Monkeymagic22
  • Coach
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

Kain is a decent player,but for me tends to get snuffed out in the bigger matches when he plays in the half backs. Personally I'd prefer a stand off who has a bit more variety, and can kick. I'd move him to hooker, and rotate him with Ellis.

#30 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,072 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:43 PM

It says in the League Weekly that Tony Rea is wanting Sharp back. He has been advised to ring Featherstone directly. Somebody close to the players asked Kain directly whether he would be leaving. his reply was that it was a load of rubbish. If Fev have been rung direct I don't know. Perhaps a bit of clarification from the club would help.

if they clarified every rumour colin, nowt would ever get done!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users