Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

This is fronting up - today?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Snoopy Loopy

Snoopy Loopy
  • Coach
  • 477 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:52 AM

Lets not be blinkered into thinking there's only one man for the job, there's an awful lot of quality un-contracted coaches knocking about and a very limited number of coaching positions. Calland is the obvious choice but the fact it's looking increasingly unlikely that hell take over may mean there's a good reason.

What names could you think of, off the top of your head with a similar record to Matt who would be interested in coaching in Championship 1 with a small salary and small budget?

As you say Calland is the obvious choice and my question is why is it looking increasingly unlikely as you say? Will the club give us a "good reason"? 

Peoples interests need to be rekindled after this seasons mess and the only way to do that is to appoint a proven, experienced coach who will bring results another season of  getting beat by London Skolars,Hemel Hemsted etc will not do for this club

#42 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

I bet the term, "By mutual consent" is used as well! 😉
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users