Negative Post Time, So If Your Easily Offended Turn Away Now

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 mickhornet

mickhornet
  • Coach
  • 445 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

This was discussed at the members meeting last week. Ian Talbot is the coach until the end of the season.He has the full backing of the players. Hemel were a really good side yesterday. The hospitality we had was first class.The fans were singing the Hornets new song.Disappointed at losing, win a few lose a few, thats the way it goes.

#22 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 360 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

If oxford win at Gateshead this weekend we will move down to sixth place.

If we manage to savage the season and get into the play off's it's a good thing that the away hospitality is good because we will be playing away for certain. I just hope that it is not at whitebank.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

#23 ornit4ever

ornit4ever
  • Coach
  • 431 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:14 PM

This was discussed at the members meeting last week. Ian Talbot is the coach until the end of the season.He has the full backing of the players. Hemel were a really good side yesterday. The hospitality we had was first class.The fans were singing the Hornets new song.Disappointed at losing, win a few lose a few, thats the way it goes.

Excellent post mickhornet.  Its good to hear from the people that actually attended the game and yes you are right Hemel were a very good side and they will certainly be there abouts at the end of the season.

As for replacing the present coach I defy any coach either in our division or the super league to overcome the handicap of fielding a team short of ten regular first teamers.  Lets see what miracle Matt could perform with such an handicap?

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users