RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Negative Post Time, So If Your Easily Offended Turn Away Now

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 mickhornet

mickhornet
  • Coach
  • 339 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

This was discussed at the members meeting last week. Ian Talbot is the coach until the end of the season.He has the full backing of the players. Hemel were a really good side yesterday. The hospitality we had was first class.The fans were singing the Hornets new song.Disappointed at losing, win a few lose a few, thats the way it goes.

#22 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 310 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

If oxford win at Gateshead this weekend we will move down to sixth place.

If we manage to savage the season and get into the play off's it's a good thing that the away hospitality is good because we will be playing away for certain. I just hope that it is not at whitebank.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

#23 ornit4ever

ornit4ever
  • Coach
  • 429 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:14 PM

This was discussed at the members meeting last week. Ian Talbot is the coach until the end of the season.He has the full backing of the players. Hemel were a really good side yesterday. The hospitality we had was first class.The fans were singing the Hornets new song.Disappointed at losing, win a few lose a few, thats the way it goes.

Excellent post mickhornet.  Its good to hear from the people that actually attended the game and yes you are right Hemel were a very good side and they will certainly be there abouts at the end of the season.

As for replacing the present coach I defy any coach either in our division or the super league to overcome the handicap of fielding a team short of ten regular first teamers.  Lets see what miracle Matt could perform with such an handicap?

• PooingDog likes this
RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users