TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Barlow

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 329 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

Oh I think the timing of the announcement is driven solely to cause as much disruption to fev as poss.

Robin that was not it. Trevor Hunt who is a commentator on Greater Manchester Radio twittered his signing and had been asked not to. Our club were not going to announce it until the playoffs were over but as it was out in the public domain Paul Rowley referred to it after our unlucky defeat last Sunday.

#62 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

Has your medication been reviewed of late Francis? ? :lol:
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#63 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

Robin that was not it. Trevor Hunt who is a commentator on Greater Manchester Radio twittered his signing and had been asked not to. Our club were not going to announce it until the playoffs were over but as it was out in the public domain Paul Rowley referred to it after our unlucky defeat last Sunday.

two defeats in one day, no wonder we hammered you.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#64 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

It matters little for this season, Barlow isn't going to do next years employers any favours, all he'll be interested in is picking up another winners medal and the financial reward that comes with it!

#65 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 329 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

two defeats in one day, no wonder we hammered you.

Hammered us ? We would have won had the ref not missed 3 Fev knock ons in the second half. :tongue:

#66 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

Hammered us ? We would have won had the ref not missed 3 Fev knock ons in the second half. :tongue:

The only reason you came back at us was because you were abysmal for the first 45 minutes, so Fev went to sleep, and picked themselves up when it mattered. Happens all the time when one side has a big lead!

#67 Terry Mullaney

Terry Mullaney
  • Coach
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

Keep deluding yourself Franky if it keeps you happy. It was our players who brought you back into the game, not yours
Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House
Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.pictureho...ingfilms.co.uk/

#68 The Grinder

The Grinder
  • Coach
  • 651 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

Well I make that 2 bites so far Frank :tongue:

Was good to see you Sunday, hope the red wine din't go to your head :party:

And looks like you were quite right about Barlow, though it has been an open secret for quite a while now.

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users