Bobbie Goulding Damming About Hornets via Twitter

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

Former Hornets coach Bobbie Goulding has waded into the current state and form of Rochdale Hornets debate by stating. "The club had lost its identity." The late Ray Taylor "must be turning in his grave" via Bobbies twitter feed.

Don't shoot the messenger!
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#2 Anita Bath

Anita Bath
  • Coach
  • 507 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:24 AM

Is he a member . .   If not the usual response is he should put up or shut up - turn up at a members meeting and stand for the board!

#3 Hornets Nest

Hornets Nest
  • Coach
  • 620 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:48 AM

I think that may have been a tweet that he sent me Phil, good to see that he keeps in -touch.

How is the RCC cricket shirt?

Mark Reynolds

#4 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:57 AM

I think that may have been a tweet that he sent me Phil, good to see that he keeps in -touch.

How is the RCC cricket shirt?

Mark Reynolds

Yes i spotted it last night, stunned he keeps abreast of Hornets TBH. The cricket shirt, yeah its fine, cheers. Keep your eye out on Day 4 of the Old Trafford Ashes Test, you could see me in stand A next to the pavillion, modelling it while we stuff the Aussies

Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#5 Hornets Nest

Hornets Nest
  • Coach
  • 620 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:15 AM

Yes looking forward to the Old Trafford test I'm going on day one. It will be interesting to see how the re-vamped Old Trafford deals with its first big event. You ve got a good spot there in Stand A.

I'll pin my colours to the Matt Calland mast also. I've worked under him at Mayfield and he is an excellent coach, extremely methodical, very passionate about Rochdale Rugby League, really popular with all the players especially the young ones, and will always have Rochdale Hornets in is heart.

You would also get someone with exceptional links with Hopwood Hall College and the amateur game within Rochdale.

Cant think of many reasons why you would not give Matt a shot at the job.

Oh……. There is one downside ……. Try stopping him playing LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users