Callum P

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 852 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

Well done young un, on your try of the week, keep them coming  Callum..

#2 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 281 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

Is Callum on 1 or 2 years?
bluewhitearmy

#3 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:37 AM

Brilliant for the lad, he`s really made the step up from amateurs look easy. I dont think its going to matter what contract he has bluewhite10, I expect to see SL clubs taking a good look at him for next season.

#4 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,416 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:22 AM

i think he was on 2 years, and i would suspect hell have at least one more year to continue to grow into the game. as for his try he was the finisher but it was a great combo between red and lawton to set him up, and i think red deserves most the credit for the score. the big fella is showing that he can break the line and has a bit of pace with him as well, now just for those cramps.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#5 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

Some whispers down here that Leeds Rhinos are watching both Callum and his brother with a view to signing them.

Posted Image

#6 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:39 PM

Some whispers down here that Leeds Rhinos are watching both Callum and his brother with a view to signing them.

There's plenty of whispers up here about who is watching him and who he might be signing for....  It would be a shame to lose him to a SL club.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#7 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

It would be a shame, but also great to see another young talent nurtured by us get to the top level.

#8 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,762 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

That's what guys play rugby for . Callum's been a star this season , Brett's been good ,but maybe its just me but after last year I expected a bit more from him this year . He's been solid but not spectacular on the whole . I'm talking relatively of course , because he's so talented , and his standards are so high . Injury didn't help of course .

Edited by DavidM, 10 July 2013 - 07:17 PM.

#9 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

That's what guys play rugby for . Callum's been a star this season , Brett's been good ,but maybe its just me but after last year I expected a bit more from him this year . He's been solid but not spectacular on the whole . I'm talking relatively of course , because he's so talented , and his standards are so high . Injury didn't help of course .

I would hope they would stay with us for a couple of years yet. We need them in this league and would leaving a good job backed up semi pro money be a good idea for them at this stage of their careers. They have time on their side

#10 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,762 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

Callum's just a rugby baby , no rush for him especially , but if I was Leeds I'd be thinking there's the next rob burrow in the making

#11 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 545 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:07 AM

2 class players them 2 would make the step up i reckon the crack on the sellafield rumour mill is james newton is going to saints next season just shows the chance is there if you wanna take it

#12 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,762 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

Yep as I say Nathan Brown is unique in judging players ...

#13 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 545 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

ha its mike rush who,s seen him play twice liked what he saw apparently

#14 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,416 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:07 PM

yeah brown knows a good hooker when he sees one...like lunty....oh wait a minute.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users