Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

sunday

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:25 AM

With the whinos not having a game this week I wonder if we'll get a few dual reg playing for us in whats a do or die game. Would love to have keinhorst and moore
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#2 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

Only if it suits them

#3 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

Is Ryan Bailey nearly fit yet?

#4 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

He wouldn't get in our team

#5 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

He wouldn't get in our team

Nah,I don't suppose he'd want to stoop that low. ;)

Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#6 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:32 PM

Nah,I don't suppose he'd want to stoop that low. ;)

the blokes a sewer rat!!! Dont get any lower than that

#7 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

the blokes a sewer rat!!! Dont get any lower than that

Did he pinch your dinner money!

#8 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

Did he pinch your dinner money!

did he pinch your pork pie???

#9 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

did he pinch your pork pie???

In case you hadn't realised,I'm not the one slagging him.

#10 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

In case you hadn't realised,I'm not the one slagging him.

oooohhhhh.

#11 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

oooohhhhh.

And that's it.Oh dear,oh dear,oh dear.

#12 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

And that's it.Oh dear,oh dear,oh dear.

not really but if I wanted to about you whino vermin I'd get banned. Si thi

#13 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

not really but if I wanted to about you whino vermin I'd get banned. Si thi

Ah,keyboard warrior are you.You don't know me yet call me vermin,classy.Just to let you know,I'm a Hunslet season ticket holder as well as a Leeds ticket holder.My money is going to your club.A few of my Leeds supporting friends are Hunslet ticket holders too.Like I say,classy.

As they say "An empty vessel makes the most noise" you are very vocal. ;)

#14 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:10 PM

The way the D/R system seems to work is that the Super League do get the upper hand , while they no longer have a second team , which saves them (100-120 grand ish) a year , they can keep there players fit by playing for us , call there players back anytime , ok we don't pay for these players but  i bet if we were'nt D/R with Leeds Andy Yates would'nt have come under there radar , and the way the tables looking we seem to be no better off , Ryan Bailey no thanks , let him go to NRL and get found out.............

#15 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

Ah,keyboard warrior are you.You don't know me yet call me vermin,classy.Just to let you know,I'm a Hunslet season ticket holder as well as a Leeds ticket holder.My money is going to your club.A few of my Leeds supporting friends are Hunslet ticket holders too.Like I say,classy.
As they say "An empty vessel makes the most noise" you are very vocal. ;)

I couldnt care less if your a season ticket holder with 100 from over the river. I despise your club with a passion. Keypad warrior NO. I'll tell any whino the same to their face

#16 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:54 PM

I couldnt care less if your a season ticket holder with 100 from over the river. I despise your club with a passion. Keypad warrior NO. I'll tell any whino the same to their face

Like I say,an empty vessel makes the most noise.

#17 MikeFletchersBarmyArmy

MikeFletchersBarmyArmy
  • Coach
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:22 PM

The way the D/R system seems to work is that the Super League do get the upper hand , while they no longer have a second team , which saves them (100-120 grand ish) a year , they can keep there players fit by playing for us , call there players back anytime , ok we don't pay for these players but i bet if we were'nt D/R with Leeds Andy Yates would'nt have come under there radar , and the way the tables looking we seem to be no better off , Ryan Bailey no thanks , let him go to NRL and get found out.............

Where are all the hunslet forwards we have in the squad? Have they buggered off because they couldn't get in the team earlier in the season. If its the case that's another flaw in the DR system.

Also why didn't hunslet get a U19 prop on DR for keighley, surely that would have been a better option than a hooker at prop.

#18 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

With the whinos not having a game this week I wonder if we'll get a few dual reg playing for us in whats a do or die game. Would love to have keinhorst and moore

Agree, we need these two in at least to have any chance at Donny.As they are a better team than Keighley, and we managed to loose there, with Keighley out playing us in the forwards in the second half.

#19 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:11 PM

Where are all the hunslet forwards we have in the squad? Have they buggered off because they couldn't get in the team earlier in the season. If its the case that's another flaw in the DR system.

Also why didn't hunslet get a U19 prop on DR for keighley, surely that would have been a better option than a hooker at prop.

I would think Neil Lowe is only being kept on the squad , because of his testimonial year , i'd be surprised if we see Neil Lowe again in a Hunslet shirt , as for the u19 prop only Barry Eaton can answer that one , and as i said its only what Leeds will give us , there in the driving seat with the D/R selection.....

#20 MikeFletchersBarmyArmy

MikeFletchersBarmyArmy
  • Coach
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

I would think Neil Lowe is only being kept on the squad , because of his testimonial year , i'd be surprised if we see Neil Lowe again in a Hunslet shirt , as for the u19 prop only Barry Eaton can answer that one , and as i said its only what Leeds will give us , there in the driving seat with the D/R selection.....

It does seem Lowe has retired & is doing a chapman regarding testimonial. But I would of thought he might of played this year so he could retire after playing for Scotland in the world cup.

Is there any good props in the amateur game going, who could play till end of the season?
Could do with another shickell signing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users