mayfield hunslet

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#21 jananbillingsbarmyarmy

jananbillingsbarmyarmy
  • Coach
  • 268 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

Mayfield hammered them that cant have been the real hunslet side but Mayfield were outstanding

#22 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,030 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

. Shame we didn't get to see both sides at full strength

It is summer, that doesn't happen very often.

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#23 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:23 PM

To be fair Mayfield where not at Full Strength ! , but you play the Cards your Dealt !
"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . . . . . . . Which one did you perform? "

Andy 'Ghosty' Rogose is Ghostbuster

(Vice Chairman Rochdale Fijian Association) (Member Rochdale Mayfield A.R.L.F.C)

#24 P5O9

P5O9
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:09 AM

To be fair Mayfield where not at Full Strength ! , but you play the Cards your Dealt !

Ha ha good one mate!

#25 Ratty

Ratty
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

ratty poor show today Mayfield outstanding as predicted

I take my hat off to you, a good win by Mayfield. I can honestly say I didn't expect that.

#26 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

Have a look at some of the results over the summer rugby period..doubt these scores would occur in the winter league

#27 old papa

old papa
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

what was the Warriors team i know that you had a couple out playing for the Lions but didnt expect that score.

#28 old fiddle

old fiddle
  • Players
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

Have a look at some of the results over the summer rugby period..doubt these scores would occur in the winter league

You could probably say the same about super league, look at warrington today this was aquarter final against 2nd in league don, t forget

#29 old fiddle

old fiddle
  • Players
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

You could probably say the same about super league, look at warrington today this was aquarter final against 2nd in league don, t forget

#30 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,782 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

Only 20 points the difference which is not a real blow out score.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#31 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:02 PM

Ha ha good one mate!

2 Second Rows (Holiday and Car accident) & a Winger who would have normally been Starters ! 

"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . . . . . . . Which one did you perform? "

(Vice Chairman Rochdale Fijian Association) (Member Rochdale Mayfield A.R.L.F.C)

#32 P5O9

P5O9
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

2 Second Rows (Holiday and Car accident) & a Winger who would have normally been Starters ! 

Jesus how ever did u manage! Get a life mate

#33 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

Jesus how ever did u manage! Get a life mate

We Struggled !, we Only Put 80 past your Lot ! , and it made my Life a Lot more enjoyable ! 

#34 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

Thought you had a life Andy, know you definitely have a team, good on you Mayfield. God I detest bad losers, get over it P509

#35 too strong

too strong
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

We Struggled !, we Only Put 80 past your Lot ! , and it made my Life a Lot more enjoyable !

Lets not get carried away here You beat a warrior 2nd team, you've played the real warriors side before and know your always on the end of a good hiding!

But you can only play what's in front of you, so well done!

#36 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:26 PM

Lets not get carried away here You beat a warrior 2nd team, you've played the real warriors side before and know your always on the end of a good hiding!

But you can only play what's in front of you, so well done!

If you say so ! 

#37 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

Ha ha good old Warriors, missing 29 first team regulars because you lost. Always an excuse.

#38 P5O9

P5O9
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

Thought you had a life Andy, know you definitely have a team, good on you Mayfield. God I detest bad losers, get over it P509

Check my earlier posts pal where i praised mayfield for playing well and said i wasnt going to moan about who wasnt playing cos people like sandspine jump on bandwagon to have a dig at the warriors. Beat us fair and square! cant be that bad as we beat lock lane at start of season and look where they are now. The warriors will be up there come end of season pushing for promotion, will mayfield?

#39 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:24 PM

Common sense tells you what kind of team the Warriors had out on Saturday.

Wigan St Pats didn't put 80 on them in the cup this year.

However as mentioned you can only play whats in front of you. Took advantage and won. Great result for a mid table team over a top 3 team. Well done.

However its not knock out rugby and the table doesn't lie!

That lad earned his brass with 5 tries. Hope he wasn't on score bonus aswell!

#40 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

Common sense tells you what kind of team the Warriors had out on Saturday.

Wigan St Pats didn't put 80 on them in the cup this year.

However as mentioned you can only play whats in front of you. Took advantage and won. Great result for a mid table team over a top 3 team. Well done.

However its not knock out rugby and the table doesn't lie!

That lad earned his brass with 5 tries. Hope he wasn't on score bonus aswell!

None on Bonus, he played at your place earlier in Season ! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users