Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

mayfield hunslet

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#41 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:15 PM

Just the standard £80 then.

#42 Cutsyke Raiders

Cutsyke Raiders
  • Coach
  • 410 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:21 AM

Did the hunslet warriors coach enter the field of play swinging punches, this time at the rematch?   :yahoo:

#43 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster
  • Coach
  • 413 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

If you say so !

"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . . . . . . . Which one did you perform? "

Andy 'Ghosty' Rogose is Ghostbuster

(Vice Chairman Rochdale Fijian Association) (Member Rochdale Mayfield A.R.L.F.C)

#44 too strong

too strong
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

Did the hunslet warriors coach enter the field of play swinging punches, this time at the rematch? :yahoo:

When has any warriors coach ever done that you little cretin?

#45 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:55 AM

Did the hunslet warriors coach enter the field of play swinging punches, this time at the rematch?   :yahoo:

No the only one who entered the field of play illegally was Rochdale Mayfield's No. 15 who came running on when an argument was taking place between a Warriors player and a Mayfield player. I'm sure the NCL will deal with the player accordingly and also the club for having 14 players on the pitch.

You obviously were not at the game you are referring to or you would know that Warriors coach was not involved in any way - then again you are from Cutsyke so say no more.

#46 Cutsyke Raiders

Cutsyke Raiders
  • Coach
  • 410 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

No the only one who entered the field of play illegally was Rochdale Mayfield's No. 15 who came running on when an argument was taking place between a Warriors player and a Mayfield player. I'm sure the NCL will deal with the player accordingly and also the club for having 14 players on the pitch.

You obviously were not at the game you are referring to or you would know that Warriors coach was not involved in any way - then again you are from Cutsyke so say no more.

Wow, I didn't know that!! you would make a great police informer...

I was referring to the previous game, as you know.

#47 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

Police informer, I wouldn't know anything about that - but as I have already said you're from Cutsyke say no more.

If you we're referring to the previous game then why did you put "this time at the rematch"? But just to set the record straight Warrior's coach did not enter the field of play swinging punches at either the previous game or this weekends game. Sorry to disappoint you.

#48 P5O9

P5O9
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

Yet again another idiot making things up about warriors, a Mayfield sub did run on to get involved that is true! If it had been a warrior player I dread to think what lies people would of been saying on here. I have every confidence that the ncl will sort the matter of 14 players being on the pitch out! .                     

Supporter stepped over barrier but didn't swing anything after he'd been spat at by Mayfield number 3 in previous game, nothing to do with our coach, video clearly show this and there number 6 start the fight and then go stand behind the ref pointing at warrior players involved in order to take focus off them. Anyway both games in the past move forward, just don't understand why people have a go when they don't know the facts!

#49 Cutsyke Raiders

Cutsyke Raiders
  • Coach
  • 410 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:35 AM

But just to set the record straight Warrior's coach did not enter the field of play swinging punches at either the previous game or this weekends game. Sorry to disappoint you.

I'm never disappointed with posts from the Hunslet Warriors organisation. They display all the grace and charm we have come to expect.

Just a bit odd , though.

You ask a cheeky question to 1 of their senior officials - who never replies - and 3 attack dogs jump on you.....   :assassin:

#50 Ratty

Ratty
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

I'm never disappointed with posts from the Hunslet Warriors organisation. They display all the grace and charm we have come to expect.

Just a bit odd , though.
You ask a cheeky question to 1 of their senior officials - who never replies - and 3 attack dogs jump on you.....   :assassin:

Cheeky question, of course it was, no malice intended at all.

In fact since reading your post Warriors players and supporters have had a little giggle each time they think of your cheeky little question and as for the coach well he can't stop laughing about your cheeky comment that he runs on the pitch punching people. It's all just SO funny and light hearted I can't understand why on earth anyone has taken offence.

#51 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,699 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

When has any warriors coach ever done that you little cretin?

I know Cutsyle and I would definitely not call him a little cretin.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#52 Cutsyke Raiders

Cutsyke Raiders
  • Coach
  • 410 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

Cheeky question, of course it was, no malice intended at all.

In fact since reading your post Warriors players and supporters have had a little giggle each time they think of your cheeky little question and as for the coach well he can't stop laughing about your cheeky comment that he runs on the pitch punching people. It's all just SO funny and light hearted I can't understand why on earth anyone has taken offence.

Attack dog no.4 !

Have a day off from being peevish.   :yes:

#53 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 342 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

I felt really sorry for The Hunslet Warriors players on Saturday. They were so embarrassed at conceding 80 points that they did not go into the Mayfield Club house for after match drinks and presentations.

At least the local Off Licence near the ground benefited when their coach stopped to take drinks on board.

We now hear the old story that they were not at full strength. Mayfield Ladies team would not have let in 80 points. Now theres a thought I wonder if it was Hunslet Warriors Ladies team that Mayfield played ???????????????

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

#54 warrior2

warrior2
  • Coach
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

I felt really sorry for The Hunslet Warriors players on Saturday. They were so embarrassed at conceding 80 points that they did not go into the Mayfield Club house for after match drinks and presentations.

At least the local Off Licence near the ground benefited when their coach stopped to take drinks on board.

We now hear the old story that they were not at full strength. Mayfield Ladies team would not have let in 80 points. Now theres a thought I wonder if it was Hunslet Warriors Ladies team that Mayfield played ???????????????

Think you'll find all players , officials and spectators from Hunslet Warriors stayed in the Rochdale Mayfield clubhouse for the refreshment after the game, which is more than can be said of our counterparts when they visited Hunslet earlier in the season

#55 too strong

too strong
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

I know Cutsyle and I would definitely not call him a little cretin.

What???

And why's that?

#56 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,699 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

What???

And why's that?

I know him personally and I've always found him a decent bloke who is well up to speed and aware of what is going on around him within amateur rugby league at all levels.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#57 too strong

too strong
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

I know him personally and I've always found him a decent bloke who is well up to speed and aware of what is going on around him within amateur rugby league at all levels.

He can't be that aware and upto speed if he's making up stories about warriors coach running on pitch and swinging at people??

What's that about then?

Just leave it anyway its boring going round in circles.

Yes mayfield has beaten warriors by a big score, in fact I think it's the most warriors have conceded, well done mayfield enjoy.

But don't think for one minute it was the 1st team 😜😜😜

#58 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

I'm sure he is a decent bloke but his sense of humour is not appreciated by everyone.

#59 P5O9

P5O9
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

Just a bit odd , though.

Suppose you would know all about grace, charm and running in swinging punches. Didn't all redhill lot go to cutsyke before moving on to fryston? Glass houses and all that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users