TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

The Officials for Friday Night are

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Eagletarian

Eagletarian
  • Coach
  • 4,595 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

The very excellent and experienced group below........

Ref: J Child Vid Ref: B Thaler Touch J: C Leatherbarrow Touch J: M Craven Reserve: T Crashley Time K: S Williams M Com: P Crashley  

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

Posted Image

#2 Eagletarian

Eagletarian
  • Coach
  • 4,595 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

I hold my hands up I got the post below totally wrong......There was no exellence or experience shown by any of the officials they had obviously had their orders and were wired to the Skydome, they were totally useless and the brilliant Eagles were let down.....If I was a Broncos fan I would be very worried that we matched them in every aspect of the game...

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

Posted Image

#3 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:07 AM

The very excellent and experienced group below........

Ref: J Child Vid Ref: B Thaler Touch J: C Leatherbarrow Touch J: M Craven Reserve: T Crashley Time K: S Williams M Com: P Crashley

Sorry to say you where badly treated by these idiots even Cummins disagreed with their decisions so why the hell doesnt he do something about the poor state of officials in our game Childs and roby are not good enough simple as that and Thalers decision was iffy
chappy

#4 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

I was so incenced by the woaful refing I had to leave the game on two occations to gripe about it on the good luck sheffied thread. Absolutly apalling and roll on Superleague 2 when our excellent championship clubs can have a go at the likes of the RFL's pet project called London

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#5 Andy Stennett

Andy Stennett
  • Coach
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

Agree that some of the reffing was iffy, particularly at the play the ball but as a neutral, Sheffield gave their all but were always under pressure.
Spanish Apartment for Holiday Rental in Spain Visit www.ownersdirect.co.uk
Ref: S8185
Mobile 07738 528178

#6 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

Sorry to say you where badly treated by these idiots even Cummins disagreed with their decisions so why the hell doesnt he do something about the poor state of officials in our game Childs and roby are not good enough simple as that and Thalers decision was iffy

Not sure how Cummins could possibly do anything.....

And I think you meant decisions - game went from potentially 10 all to 16-4 to London in the blink of an eye on the back of 2  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users