TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

West Hull Sign East Hull Star!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

Ian Kerman has returned to West Hull from Easts with immediate effect

Wonder if he will be playing opposite his ex team mates on Saturday? 

#2 rollman

rollman
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

Hope it works out for him back there!!!!

#3 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:43 AM

Poor that think he did the same at myton but didint play a game. Wot I saw he did well for easts and started every game so don't know wot the reason is there. And i very much doubt he'll play against them this week I reckon the lad needs a lot more loyalty than going to club to club during a current season

#4 rollman

rollman
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:08 AM

All reflects!!! He was going well for us one problem jumped ship!! Good luck pal

#5 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:14 AM

He's certainly a good swimmer all the ships he's jumped haha. Not the bravest of players but lets see if he does turn out against east hull on sat.

#6 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:19 AM

Not the only east hull player jumping ship iv heard

#7 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

Who else is off for a swim, shame if true at full strength they look good and could have a serious go in the playoffs,

#8 rollman

rollman
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

News to me

#9 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

Lee Roberts

#10 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:03 PM

Hes already trained with myton in preseason and went back can't see it happening again. He's ment to be good frieds with kerman so reckon that's where its come from.

#11 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 695 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:12 PM

They should be some sort of ruling that you can't keep transferring like this.

#12 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

Yes they should be and If I was coach of west hull I'd be fed up of the amount of times he's left and gone back. He'll only be a support half for spavern who is very dominant and takes control so in the long run kerman will probs leave again

#13 rollman

rollman
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

Lee Roberts is a lot closer to the lads at east hull and even though him and Ian get on well I wouldn't think he follow to west hull!!

#14 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Think you can do what you want at this level it's not nrl all Ian kermans mates are at west hull so he will play were he's happy ant you got nowt better to do then talk ###### on here

#15 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

Haha very loyal to his mates about the 3-4 times he's left and gone back so he's not allways happy is he the master and its not ###### it's facts

#16 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:39 PM

Back with his mates were he belongs

#17 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

Haha he's a good mate he joined myton for a training session or 2 because he went on tour wiv a few myton lads and also joined east hull because of lee Roberts and now come back to hos proper mates again seems to me he's looking for better mates

#18 Ryan hair

Ryan hair
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

I recon the master is just trying to stir a bit if ####. Not a chance Troggs will sign for west hull. He'll stay with his true mates at east hull and not go with his tour buddy to west hull. Only a dockers tracky to add to kermos collection and that's all the clubs in hull signed for. Might only get a 2nd team tracky this time round at wests!!!!

#19 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

Easts still have plenty of depth in the halves, Brooks, Puckering and Partis are all top notch players at NCL level so wont be too worried about the loss, should be a good game on Saturday, i am looking forward to it

#20 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 695 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

Echo the other posters opinions, bailing out on his MATES then going back wonder why he keeps doing it. I think it comes down to the individuals personality myself does he think he is above everyone by up and leaving when it suits him. Hope the east hull boys get stuck into him, but a west win with Kerman having no role in the victory what so ever!!! West by 13 couple of reds aswell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users