Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Thackeray out on loan?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

I hope he doesn't go now if he goes at the end of the year that's up to him just a bit of bad form

#22 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

We have a big big few games and need the experience in the death week I think we will call in fev batley Sheffield in 7 days!! Death as Jamie acton will have 51 opponents to introduce himself too and if thacks stays he can too

#23 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:55 AM

I would let him go know and usehe the money to tie Acton up for another two years. Your virtually safe so planning for next season can start now and with the current squad I think he could be surplas to requirements ( especially on the wages he probably demand)

That can be done at the end of the season if the club wanted to do that. We dont want a repeat of back end of last season. I dont think we are 100% safe yet.

#24 homeandawayer

homeandawayer
  • Coach
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:04 AM

Lets just hope that he and the club get together if there's been any difficulties and agree to put it behind them and channel all their energies into a strong end to the season and Thacks can get his game head on and start ripping them trees up . That will do both parties good . A rip roaring Thacks is an asset and no mistake .

Put him on Cotter's diet !

#25 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:08 AM

Put him on Cotter's diet !

No way could we as a club afford that kind of pie bill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users