Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

i agree with andrew

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 philcow

philcow
  • Players
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:53 AM

Just one thing it would be madness to let andy kain go , please please lets keep him , no better in our division , in my humble opinion

#2 Bazzer

Bazzer
  • Players
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

Too right, personally I don't think any of the players mentioned from Batley would strengthen our team and if we are serious about pushing for super league, then they are not the type we should be looking at.

#3 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

Kain should be signed up now cannot see why they are waiting he is one of the best at this level

#4 The Phantom Horseman

The Phantom Horseman
  • Coach
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

Question: has anybody seen anything from anyone closely connected to the club stating that there is a chance Kain could be leaving? My guess is no.

#5 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

Question. Has anybody seen anything from anyone closely connected to the club stating that there is a chance Kain could be staying ?
My guess is no

#6 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,199 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

Question. Has anybody seen anything from anyone closely connected to the club stating that there is a chance Kain could be staying ?
My guess is no

We saw Andy himself in car park last week and asked him and in true fashion he said he wasn't going anywhere
Im Fev and im proud

#7 The Phantom Horseman

The Phantom Horseman
  • Coach
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

My guess is no

He's under contract until the end of next season. Does the club have to respond every time someone somewhere on t'Internet makes up a story about player X going to club Y?

#8 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

We will gladly have him at batley and yeah the lads supposedly moving to your end dont add nothing to your squad, great game last night btw and enjoyed fax getting their ass served to them!

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#9 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 966 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

i would swop kain for all 4 going to fev as kegans a big lad but dont steam onto the ball like he could. moores too nimble and gets put on his ars* far too many times,  i do like flanny and am sure he still as a lot to offer the game and one things for sure he will give 100% every game. keep an eye on him when hes due to come on the pitch hes chomping at the bit every game,but i do think young walmsley will do you proud and follow his brother in next 2 years to sl possibly with fev. :buba:

#10 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

Is it pure speculation about Andy Kain? Just because one half-back may be coming in doesn't mean Kain has to go. We started the season with 3 of them, but Briggs is out for the season and Heppy seems out of sorts, maybe because he's not had a chance at 13? There are also rumours that Briggsy's career may be over, and if Heppy doesn't return to form my guess it will be to replace one of those two, or possibly Ben Kaye?
I am also intrigued as to why Kainy has been doing more tactical kicking as of late, because that's the only department where Moore is currently better?

#11 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

More than one person has asked Kain about him leaving and as I said before he said it was a load of rubbish. If the latest from the powers that be is right we are going forward not back. How many players could have scored that solo try Kain executed at Halfax? If the board are even thinking about him leaving they must be bonkers.