Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Report please

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kiwityke

kiwityke
  • Coach
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

Hi Mark. Where is your report of the World Champions match at Batley? Kiwi Ferns of course.

#2 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

Hi Mark. Where is your report of the World Champions match at Batley? Kiwi Ferns of course.

Hya Kiwityke, If you are asking about the England v New Zealand Student game, I believe it's over on the dark side ( Ram Stadium) tonight ( Friday).

ColinB.

ps Keep up the good work over there and get back soon.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#3 bromleybulldog

bromleybulldog
  • Coach
  • 335 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

Kiwi Tyke was referring to last night's womens match NZ V Australia which of course the NZ Ferns won 14-6 !!

#4 kiwityke

kiwityke
  • Coach
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:09 AM

Correct BB

#5 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 758 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:30 AM

Not a mention of it in the Batley News which is pretty poor really to say batley is a league town.I have been trying to drop  them a line to tell them what I think of their coverage,but, am having difficulty in doing so.

#6 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 758 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

Finaly ended up Getting an e-mail away to the  editor who is out of office until the 22nd of July.Wouldn't read about it!Obviously the News didn't deem it newsworthy.

#7 kiwityke

kiwityke
  • Coach
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

Did any of you go to the England v France match at the Mount??????????

#8 PKK

PKK
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

Did any of you go to the England v France match at the Mount??????????

We went. It was massively one sided, but the quality of rugby was excellent.

The game before, Aus v Kiwi was outstanding. Probably the best rugby, commitment and aggression I've seen at the Mount all year.

I was really annoyed that the finals of both the student and womens world cup were played on Sunday afternoon at the same time as the main RL program that weekend. We were in Whitehaven and Super League, Challenge Cup quarter, our division, the division below etc. all were played at the same time, meaning a lot of people couldn't go. Not that they'd have known the games were on anyway. I wrote to the RFL asking why didn't they play the games on an evening, or away from the rest of the RL calendar. The reply didn't answer that, other than said the Womens final highlights would be shown only 4 days later on Premier Sports. If you blinked you would have missed it, the highlights were that rushed it was actually hard to work out who had won!

All just indicative of how girls rugby league is run. Poorly.

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users