Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

pennine league

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 St Domingos

St Domingos
  • Players
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

with due respect to dalton witch diversion would there start in cause think out of there depth start in the premier

Clubs in the championship and div. 1 were asked for there views - so seemed one of those

by the way......

what division are warriors team hoping to be placed ?

I still remember when we were all amateurs, working together for the good of the game - for no pay!!!

#22 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,800 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

6 weeks 5 days from 22/07/2013

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#23 bearofsherburn

bearofsherburn
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

Friendlies arranged for Sherburn 27th July meltham all blacks away and 10th of august kellingley welfare at home then charity unders v overs match 17th

#24 Boo

Boo
  • Players
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

there's mean't to be a nines tournament in leeds on 10 th aug 

#25 carlos

carlos
  • Coach
  • 420 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

Divisions annouced on Monday 12th, with dates for first fixtures TBC,.

• mmp likes this

#26 Boo

Boo
  • Players
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

sweet.... nearly time now lads :bb:  

#27 brassey

brassey
  • Players
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

cant wait for the fixtures premiure cracking league this year west bowling and keighley comeing up teams all readey in league one of top league very hard to win this year

#28 Boo

Boo
  • Players
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

going to be some big games this year in all divisions and by sounds of it BIG clashes   :aggressive:

#29 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

What teams produce match day programmes in the Pennine League please? I might get along to a few when my team finish their Summer season and I like to have a souvenier of the game. I collect programmes. I have been to just about all of the grounds in the pro game, NCL except Peterlee, NWML/NWCL but very few in the Pennine. Off hand I can remember playing or watching at Horton (Bradford), O.B Manor (Oldham), British Areospace (Oldham), Birkenshaw, West Bowling, Thornhill, Westgate Redoubt, Illingworth, Littleborough and Moldgreen.

#30 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,800 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

What teams produce match day programmes in the Pennine League please? I might get along to a few when my team finish their Summer season and I like to have a souvenier of the game. I collect programmes. I have been to just about all of the grounds in the pro game, NCL except Peterlee, NWML/NWCL but very few in the Pennine. Off hand I can remember playing or watching at Horton (Bradford), O.B Manor (Oldham), British Areospace (Oldham), Birkenshaw, West Bowling, Thornhill, Westgate Redoubt, Illingworth, Littleborough and Moldgreen.

Moorends

#31 Li0nhead

Li0nhead
  • Coach
  • 749 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:13 PM

W

We at Thornhill still had them last season for the 1st team games and sure i have bought a few watching our summer team games.

Only saw a handful of Pennine Premier away games last season but cannot remember buying any myself. (yes i will buy a program or throw a quid in the raffle before anyone says that i am that sort who will dodge that). 

Edited by Li0nhead, 09 August 2013 - 10:15 PM.

#32 Boo

Boo
  • Players
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

not many clubs do them any more pal. its usually the cup games now that they do them 

#33 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:46 PM

105 teams in pennine league this year
Premier
Championship
Championship one
Divison one
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Sounds good

#34 Gar

Gar
  • Coach
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

Ten teams per division to try and avoid the need for midweek games and the usual fixture pile up. Good idea providing teams don't drop out.

Not sure about the renaming, Championship, Championship One, Division One. Bit confusing/ott..

#35 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

Hopefully they name whos playing in who for next season hopefully

#36 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,800 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

105 teams in pennine league this year
Premier
Championship
Championship one
Divison one
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Sounds good

Talk of making the competition 9 divisions

#37 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,800 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

Ten teams per division to try and avoid the need for midweek games and the usual fixture pile up. Good idea providing teams don't drop out.

Not sure about the renaming, Championship, Championship One, Division One. Bit confusing/ott..

NWML, YML C3 Don't talk about confusing or was it just a little misleading   :) but then again it could be the RFL software.

Edited by Marauder, 14 August 2013 - 05:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users