JK: WE NEED TO NAIL THE BIG GAMES

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 vile rodders

vile rodders
  • Coach
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

I think it's already fizzled out Batley Paul,yesterday just killed it stone dead.

#22 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

Then of course after beating Workington you will then have to play someone higher up the table.......sorry;

#23 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 681 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

Then of course after beating Workington you will then have to play someone higher up the table.......sorry;

we are just searching for the easiest option for a win in the play offs......

but doubt we would beat anyone in the top 8 on current form.....unless we pull our finger out......

#24 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

Hey Phil, last time we won a play off game,  Gary Thornton was manager, so we are only taking one game at a time

#25 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

I've had this dream.....Batley v Fev in Grand Final; Moore knocks on under the sticks and Kain pounces to score winning try for Fev;

#26 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,237 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:57 PM

I've had this dream.....Batley v Fev in Grand Final; Moore knocks on under the sticks and Kain pounces to score winning try for Fev;

Thats not this year Phil its next year and Kain pounces to score for Batley to win ;)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#27 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 512 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

Maybe Fev in the grand final But us on current form not a prayer. If we get to the grand final i promise to donate £100 to BISSA. with a smile on my face :D

#28 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 512 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:27 PM

Maybe Fev in the grand final But us on current form not a prayer. If we get to the grand final i promise to donate £100 to BISSA. with a smile on my face :D

+ £100 to the ground fund just been reading about fab fours efforts to raise the shortfall in funds to carry on the upgrading of our stadium. good luck with the cycle and walk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users