Doncaster today

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:22 AM

To set record straight , "I ll sail this ship alone" . I am new to this posting lark . But have ,  and always will suport Hunslet .Its interesting to hear the views aired on here . . . I feel many are Niave as to the clubs destiny , No longer do we have Mr Liles bank rolling us . To help bail us out of champ 1 . Should the club be RELEGATED , attendences wiil fall , making it uattractive to sponsers . Ending in as a money saver , Hunslet will play from headingly , END OF HUNSLET . Now if  you fellow supporters are content to sit back and let Hunslet DIE , just because a guy , who has done a POOR job(2ndBottom) has a 2 year contract ? ? ? Please ask yourselves this , "whatever job you do , if you were constantly struggling and failing to meet the standards your employer asked(played18 , 2nd Bottom , facing RELEGATION) . Now come on and be HONEST , Would you expect to retain your job ? ? ?

#42 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:40 AM

You're clearly in the know....

#43 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

To set record straight , "I ll sail this ship alone" . I am new to this posting lark . But have ,  and always will suport Hunslet .Its interesting to hear the views aired on here . . . I feel many are Niave as to the clubs destiny , No longer do we have Mr Liles bank rolling us . To help bail us out of champ 1 . Should the club be RELEGATED , attendences wiil fall , making it uattractive to sponsers . Ending in as a money saver , Hunslet will play from headingly , END OF HUNSLET . Now if  you fellow supporters are content to sit back and let Hunslet DIE , just because a guy , who has done a POOR job(2ndBottom) has a 2 year contract ? ? ? Please ask yourselves this , "whatever job you do , if you were constantly struggling and failing to meet the standards your employer asked(played18 , 2nd Bottom , facing RELEGATION) . Now come on and be HONEST , Would you expect to retain your job ? ? ?

Everything you have mentioned above has been happening since Super League was formed and if i was Barry Eaton i would have been expecting the bullet MOTHS ago , on an earlier post you said you've never seen Hunslet win at Barrow , by that i take it your going up there sunday , are you on the coach , if so i always do a lovely picnic , it'll be like a scene from Tenko , talking about the past.............. B)

#44 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

Everything you have mentioned above has been happening since Super League was formed and if i was Barry Eaton i would have been expecting the bullet MOTHS ago , on an earlier post you said you've never seen Hunslet win at Barrow , by that i take it your going up there sunday , are you on the coach , if so i always do a lovely picnic , it'll be like a scene from Tenko , talking about the past.............. B)

I can recommend his picnics. MIND BLOWING!!!!!
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#45 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:52 AM

Ha Ha . Yes i know all about the "picnic" gear . It used to be Peter selling the Super strength lager .How times change !! I will be at Barrow sunday . FINGERS CROSSED for a Change of DIRECTION . I cant knock any of the players for the EFFORT they are puttng in . Hopefully come 5.00 p.m. Mr (H)eaton will be leading us all with "HAPPY HOUR" !! GOOD LUCK to HUNSLET , players , supporters and staff . . . .

#46 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

Ha Ha . Yes i know all about the "picnic" gear . It used to be Peter selling the Super strength lager .How times change !! I will be at Barrow sunday . FINGERS CROSSED for a Change of DIRECTION . I cant knock any of the players for the EFFORT they are puttng in . Hopefully come 5.00 p.m. Mr (H)eaton will be leading us all with "HAPPY HOUR" !! GOOD LUCK to HUNSLET , players , supporters and staff . . . .

Hey up Pete nice to put a face to a name , how you keeping mate ,

#47 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

I can recommend his picnics. MIND BLOWING!!!!!

your fine provided their are no steps

#48 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

your fine provided their are no steps

Ha Ha class , Macca was like a Dalek that day , "were gunna rule the world" , then 2 steps put that plan to bed.......... :sclerosis:

#49 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

It reminded me of the Mr soft advert

#50 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:46 PM

It reminded me of the Mr soft advert

Steve Harley n Cockney Rebel song played on it i think , "Mr Soft"

#51 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

It was as though he was trying to climb the giant steps in miggy woods

#52 pennington

pennington
  • Coach
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:21 PM

I am a barrow fan, how do you reckon your chances this weekend ?

#53 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,452 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

the way our luck is going your new loan centre Ben Hellewell from Fev brought in for his 1st game will intercept a loose pass in the 79th min after we led 25-20 to win the game 26-25 for Barrow......deja vu from 2 years ago

Posted Image

#54 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

the way our luck is going your new loan centre Ben Hellewell from Fev brought in for his 1st game will intercept a loose pass in the 79th min after we led 25-20 to win the game 26-25 for Barrow......deja vu from 2 years ago

Who have we got to stop this weekend Steve............Herr Lipp

#55 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,452 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:00 AM

barrow are a local team with a local lad called liam harrison rick...

Posted Image

#56 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

Recent form is key . Barrow traveling to York ,for a night game and Winning .Sets the Standard .For me it says Barrow are going to be MOTIVATED for sundays game . Hunslet have better , hard working players a Great goalkicker giving us Every chance . Its all down to the guy taking a wage every week, (coach), to ensure HUNSLET ARE UP FOR IT ....

#57 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,452 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

A great goalkicker...im not right sure if youre on the wind up 72....
Posted Image

#58 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

Recent form is key . Barrow traveling to York ,for a night game and Winning .Sets the Standard .For me it says Barrow are going to be MOTIVATED for sundays game . Hunslet have better , hard working players a Great goalkicker giving us Every chance . Its all down to the guy taking a wage every week, (coach), to ensure HUNSLET ARE UP FOR IT ....

The 1st Workington game we played up there this year , i'm sure the players coach did'nt get up there not long before ko , they need to be up there well early in this weather , this is a must win with no bonus point given...........

#59 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

A great goalkicker...im not right sure if youre on the wind up 72....

thought swinton were safe now steve after that top signing a couple of week ago. Seems 1 man cant win a game on his own
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#60 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

To The King of Leon . No wind up ,he kicked every goal at donny ,touchline kicks incl. Am just settin off .Please what is the pub in ulverston that the supporters use ? Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users