Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Doncaster today

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:22 AM

To set record straight , "I ll sail this ship alone" . I am new to this posting lark . But have ,  and always will suport Hunslet .Its interesting to hear the views aired on here . . . I feel many are Niave as to the clubs destiny , No longer do we have Mr Liles bank rolling us . To help bail us out of champ 1 . Should the club be RELEGATED , attendences wiil fall , making it uattractive to sponsers . Ending in as a money saver , Hunslet will play from headingly , END OF HUNSLET . Now if  you fellow supporters are content to sit back and let Hunslet DIE , just because a guy , who has done a POOR job(2ndBottom) has a 2 year contract ? ? ? Please ask yourselves this , "whatever job you do , if you were constantly struggling and failing to meet the standards your employer asked(played18 , 2nd Bottom , facing RELEGATION) . Now come on and be HONEST , Would you expect to retain your job ? ? ?

#42 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:40 AM

You're clearly in the know....

#43 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

To set record straight , "I ll sail this ship alone" . I am new to this posting lark . But have ,  and always will suport Hunslet .Its interesting to hear the views aired on here . . . I feel many are Niave as to the clubs destiny , No longer do we have Mr Liles bank rolling us . To help bail us out of champ 1 . Should the club be RELEGATED , attendences wiil fall , making it uattractive to sponsers . Ending in as a money saver , Hunslet will play from headingly , END OF HUNSLET . Now if  you fellow supporters are content to sit back and let Hunslet DIE , just because a guy , who has done a POOR job(2ndBottom) has a 2 year contract ? ? ? Please ask yourselves this , "whatever job you do , if you were constantly struggling and failing to meet the standards your employer asked(played18 , 2nd Bottom , facing RELEGATION) . Now come on and be HONEST , Would you expect to retain your job ? ? ?

Everything you have mentioned above has been happening since Super League was formed and if i was Barry Eaton i would have been expecting the bullet MOTHS ago , on an earlier post you said you've never seen Hunslet win at Barrow , by that i take it your going up there sunday , are you on the coach , if so i always do a lovely picnic , it'll be like a scene from Tenko , talking about the past.............. B)

#44 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

Everything you have mentioned above has been happening since Super League was formed and if i was Barry Eaton i would have been expecting the bullet MOTHS ago , on an earlier post you said you've never seen Hunslet win at Barrow , by that i take it your going up there sunday , are you on the coach , if so i always do a lovely picnic , it'll be like a scene from Tenko , talking about the past.............. B)

I can recommend his picnics. MIND BLOWING!!!!!
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#45 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:52 AM

Ha Ha . Yes i know all about the "picnic" gear . It used to be Peter selling the Super strength lager .How times change !! I will be at Barrow sunday . FINGERS CROSSED for a Change of DIRECTION . I cant knock any of the players for the EFFORT they are puttng in . Hopefully come 5.00 p.m. Mr (H)eaton will be leading us all with "HAPPY HOUR" !! GOOD LUCK to HUNSLET , players , supporters and staff . . . .

#46 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

Ha Ha . Yes i know all about the "picnic" gear . It used to be Peter selling the Super strength lager .How times change !! I will be at Barrow sunday . FINGERS CROSSED for a Change of DIRECTION . I cant knock any of the players for the EFFORT they are puttng in . Hopefully come 5.00 p.m. Mr (H)eaton will be leading us all with "HAPPY HOUR" !! GOOD LUCK to HUNSLET , players , supporters and staff . . . .

Hey up Pete nice to put a face to a name , how you keeping mate ,

#47 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

I can recommend his picnics. MIND BLOWING!!!!!

your fine provided their are no steps

#48 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

your fine provided their are no steps

Ha Ha class , Macca was like a Dalek that day , "were gunna rule the world" , then 2 steps put that plan to bed.......... :sclerosis:

#49 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

It reminded me of the Mr soft advert

#50 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:46 PM

It reminded me of the Mr soft advert

Steve Harley n Cockney Rebel song played on it i think , "Mr Soft"

#51 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

It was as though he was trying to climb the giant steps in miggy woods

#52 pennington

pennington
  • Coach
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:21 PM

I am a barrow fan, how do you reckon your chances this weekend ?

#53 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,442 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

the way our luck is going your new loan centre Ben Hellewell from Fev brought in for his 1st game will intercept a loose pass in the 79th min after we led 25-20 to win the game 26-25 for Barrow......deja vu from 2 years ago

Posted Image

#54 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

the way our luck is going your new loan centre Ben Hellewell from Fev brought in for his 1st game will intercept a loose pass in the 79th min after we led 25-20 to win the game 26-25 for Barrow......deja vu from 2 years ago

Who have we got to stop this weekend Steve............Herr Lipp

#55 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,442 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:00 AM

barrow are a local team with a local lad called liam harrison rick...

Posted Image

#56 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

Recent form is key . Barrow traveling to York ,for a night game and Winning .Sets the Standard .For me it says Barrow are going to be MOTIVATED for sundays game . Hunslet have better , hard working players a Great goalkicker giving us Every chance . Its all down to the guy taking a wage every week, (coach), to ensure HUNSLET ARE UP FOR IT ....

#57 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,442 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

A great goalkicker...im not right sure if youre on the wind up 72....
Posted Image

#58 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

Recent form is key . Barrow traveling to York ,for a night game and Winning .Sets the Standard .For me it says Barrow are going to be MOTIVATED for sundays game . Hunslet have better , hard working players a Great goalkicker giving us Every chance . Its all down to the guy taking a wage every week, (coach), to ensure HUNSLET ARE UP FOR IT ....

The 1st Workington game we played up there this year , i'm sure the players coach did'nt get up there not long before ko , they need to be up there well early in this weather , this is a must win with no bonus point given...........

#59 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

A great goalkicker...im not right sure if youre on the wind up 72....

thought swinton were safe now steve after that top signing a couple of week ago. Seems 1 man cant win a game on his own
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#60 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

To The King of Leon . No wind up ,he kicked every goal at donny ,touchline kicks incl. Am just settin off .Please what is the pub in ulverston that the supporters use ? Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users