TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

The advantages of DR to Championship clubs in revue

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,912 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:49 AM

All we wanted was to stay off the relegation spots. BH had done the figures for operating in CC1 and he could not make them work.

You know what ? Amidst all this DR and reorganization talk, I bet a lot of clubs are thinking that.

Still - there's promotion out of CC1 (or whatever it's going to be called) so the crowds will flock in.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#82 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 6,052 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

You know what ? Amidst all this DR and reorganization talk, I bet a lot of clubs are thinking that.

Still - there's promotion out of CC1 (or whatever it's going to be called) so the crowds will flock in.

Well, A that's true and B The crowds could not be much lower than at present and C I hope Hunslet and all the other DR clubs recover from this disaster and prosper into the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users