TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

21/07/13 - Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 3pm

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Warrington Wolves (9 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. Hull Kingston Rovers (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Draw (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 15,832 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:45 PM

Looking like we might record one of the shocks of the season here, against that unstoppable Rovers side.

EDIT: We've done it! Torn up the formbook.

:biggrin:
Good result.

#42 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,123 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

Mr Facetious strikes again. :nono:

(Steve Reed will be gunning for you.  :biggrin: )

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#43 stevereed100

stevereed100
  • Coach
  • 569 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:03 PM

Take a deep breath.

The Pride of East Hull still feels glad to support the team and can take defeat in battle believing we will win the war one day.

Just Bronwyn conjures up "unstoppable" from his lexicon, if ever we were I hope we would show respect to our vanquished enemy.
Remember the good times for they will soon be gone.

Were The KC Cuckoos to win next week you might just regret your unkind words.

Two weeks to prepare for the next warm up game v Wigan then it's the big one!

#44 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

It's now 34-6 so, obviously, not much.

(Says the man who had a bet on Hull KR...)

What did I bloody tell you?

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#45 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,123 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

"Just Bronwyn"  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

(I did warn you JB...)

Edited by Old Frightful, 21 July 2013 - 04:21 PM.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#46 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,123 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

Two weeks to prepare for the next warm up game v Wigan then it's the big one!

Aha!, so it's true then, we ARE your cup final.  :tongue:

#47 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,865 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

I'm under no illusion about the fact Hull will make it a tough game next week and suspect it will be won by either side in the last 10 minutes or so.

Perhaps I was a little too facetious but the 'in-form team in the league' comment deserved a ribbing. Hull KR have done well this season though.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#48 madwire

madwire
  • Players
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

Routine win for the wire.shame kr fans cause trouble everywhere they go.any one see anything.

#49 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,123 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:38 PM

Uh oh.....

#50 getdownmonkeyman

getdownmonkeyman
  • Coach
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

Poorly coached side.

#51 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

I'm under no illusion about the fact Hull will make it a tough game next week and suspect it will be won by either side in the last 10 minutes or so.

Perhaps I was a little too facetious but the 'in-form team in the league' comment deserved a ribbing. Hull KR have done well this season though.

I'm a little concerned about next week given that Warrington's reserves have strolled past such formidable opponents today.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#52 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,123 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

I'm a little concerned about next week given that Warrington's reserves have strolled past such formidable opponents today.

I detect a bit of fishing here.

#53 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

OK I own up. I was fibbing about being a little concerned.

#54 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

You have a duty to report trolling on here you know, grass him to the mods.

#55 ELBOWSEYE

ELBOWSEYE
  • Coach
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

Ben Currie is looking like the best teenage forward to emerge since Andy Farrell and Paul Sculthorpe, he seems to improve with every game,
Smith took a gamble today but the youngsters who came in gave us lots of energy in the 2nd half. Also he states Atkins won't be back until the last two weeks of the regular season.

#56 stevereed100

stevereed100
  • Coach
  • 569 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

Just Browny, I give respect for your amended tone. We might even be friends after next weeks game!

OF..lets call it our Challenge Cup Final as we have a record of beating Hull in these games, home, away and at W......

Ullman...if you class todays Warrington line up as Reserves heaven help you all next weekend....but I can see you respect the Robins as formidable opponents so a big thankyou.

You should be grateful we have even built a new stand for you to feel at home in for the Derby.

Why I dont know as I always enjoyed watching your paltry away following getting a good soaking. Lets see how many cross the River when the stand is open for business.

#57 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

so who was the bald headed knobwank who threw a bottle at the ref and who threw the smoke bomb onto the field

#58 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

You have a duty to report trolling on here you know, grass him to the mods.

I went to see The Who at the KC, bought the 'Live at Hull' album, have still got the original single release of 'In the City' and have a picture of Bradley Wiggins winning the TdF hanging up in our back room.

He's got no chance.

Edited by Ullman, 21 July 2013 - 09:10 PM.

#59 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

so who was the bald headed knobwank who threw a bottle at the ref and who threw the smoke bomb onto the field

Witnesses reported somebody fitting that description leaving the scene in a vehicle displaying the BBC Radio Humberside logo.

#60 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,123 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:38 AM

Witnesses reported somebody fitting that description leaving the scene in a vehicle displaying the BBC Radio Humberside logo.

Who...me?

gwilym_lloyd_203x152.jpg     And from a different angle...   gwilym_203x152.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users