League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

21/07/13 - Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 3pm

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Warrington Wolves (9 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. Hull Kingston Rovers (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Draw (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 nathanwood7

nathanwood7
  • Coach
  • 136 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

Good to see so many (8 out of 17) Warrington developed players in the team that played so well at the weekend. In addition to this 8, Paul Wood, Rhys Evans, Gareth O'Brien, James Laithwaite, James Mendieka, Ryan Shaw, Matty Blythe, Ben Evans and Danny Bridge have all played first team rugby this season either for Warrington, or on loan with another Super League team - enough for a full team of Warrington-produced and contracted players! This shows how far the youth system has come at Warrington over the last decade, given it has historically been very poor (with the odd brilliant exception e.g. Harris and Sculthorpe).

As mentioned elsewhere, in Ben Currie Warrington have found a truly outstanding talent.

Brett Hodgson

Rhys Williams

Chris Bridge

Joel Monaghan,

Chris Riley

Lee Briers

Michael Monaghan

Garreth Carvell

Micky Higham

Chris Hill

Ben Currie

Trent Waterhouse

Mike Cooper

Brad Dwyer

Ben Harrison

Tyrone McCarthy

Glenn Riley

#62 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

so who was the bald headed knobwank who threw a bottle at the ref and who threw the smoke bomb onto the field

A guy called Wayne Birjoo.

#63 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,769 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:05 PM

A guy called Wayne Birjoo.

I thought you were winding us up but seemingly not...

http://www.warringto..._police/?ref=nt

He's certainly a bit of a character, as a Google search reveals... :blink:

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#64 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:15 PM

Check this out about him: http://www.accessmyl...86-21224854_ITM

#65 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,769 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

Check this out about him: http://www.accessmyl...86-21224854_ITM

Aye, that came up on the Google search.

Is he a regular on your coach trips?

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#66 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

Aye, that came up on the Google search.

Is he a regular on your coach trips?

Never heard of him or seen him before mate. We went on train yesterday but my friend who runs one of the coaches was receiving phone calsl blaming him because the other arrested individual was on his coach! My mate is now being tested to disprove the belief that he is in fact psychic. There was a lot of finger-pointing yesterday, which is unfair. I'd crept out for a crafty cig so didn't actually see the smoke bomb go off.

#67 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,769 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

'twas spoken in jest, I'm quite sure all of your associates are fine, upstanding pillars of the East Hull community.

#68 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

'twas spoken in jest, I'm quite sure all of your associates are fine, upstanding pillars of the East Hull community.

They have me to answer to if they step out of line ha! Cheers, mate.

#69 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,769 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:42 PM

They have me to answer to if they step out of line ha! Cheers, mate.

Very good.

{Stupid predictive text wrote "pillars" when I was trying to write "pillocks".... ;) )

#70 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,671 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

Bulls fans should have a look at the highlights on Youtube and feel very happy about the fact they'll be seeing Carvell in their colours next season.

Currie certainly is a classy player.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#71 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,405 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

I thought you were winding us up but seemingly not...

http://www.warringto..._police/?ref=nt

He's certainly a bit of a character, as a Google search reveals... :blink:

I have to say that article was a bit of a let down. A headline of 'Hull KR fans charged by police' had promised so much more.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users