• 694 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

Agree

#3 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:50 AM

Defo ince im watching east v skirlaugh if skirlaugh lose I think they've gone then it's between in my opinion York myton and Dockers

#4 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 529 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:34 AM

Defo ince im watching east v skirlaugh if skirlaugh lose I think they've gone then it's between in my opinion York myton and Dockers

Hull reporter, I fair assumption on IRB defo going down, I'm not a gambling man and I normally save my £1 bet for the grand national but if I where to bet on IRB staying up, what odds would you give me? With the amount of point we have had put past us in the last few outing the odds must be stacked well in your favour, just a bit of fun but could I aske for 10 to 1 we stay up ? And you can wait untill after today's game before excepting my offer, and if we loose with 70 today I will still homer my bet.

#5 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:44 AM

Ye u can have 10/1 on staying up don't know wot goes on down there allways start good then go of the rails

#6 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 529 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

I know it shouldn't matter and players should be dedicated to play every week regardless, and trust me I can be the players biggest critic at times, but it's a big ask to expect them to play away 9 out the last 10 games , a good proportion work Saturday morning and can't give up work for so many games, don't get me wrong I'm not saying we can wave a magic wond and we will suddenly start winning all our games, but we have seven home games left and the last four are at home, three of them against the teams directly above us in the table and a local derby, so you never know, stranger things have happened, you can donate my winnings to you club lol (hopefully )

#7 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:02 PM

Just going to watch thatto heath IMO destroy a poor poor poor myton team come on Heath

#8 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

Great result ince have Ince got players back or lock lane struggle without playing for nearly a month don't know how skirlaugh put 80 on ince didn't look like scoring today at east hull

#9 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 529 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

Great result ince have Ince got players back or lock lane struggle without playing for nearly a month don't know how skirlaugh put 80 on ince didn't look like scoring today at east hull

Yes good result From IRB , one that I wasn't expecting to be fair, I thought it would take a bit longer to get some confidence back after the run in we had just had,
I mist the game today I'm in Skegness on holiday with the family, I asked the wife could we not go away in December instead but she said no, ( sorry couldn't resist, but true,)

I believe there were 3 changes from last week (but not sure) with a few more due back, not counting any chickens but hopefully you will be donating my winning to your club after all,

#10 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

Skiralugh are defiantly gone very poor outfit

#11 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

maybe time in a tough division 1 may help them I thought they was no threat at easts yesterday easts should of piled more points on skirlaugh kept battleing away they just lack experience

#12 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Skirlaugh's points scoring difference only about -21 which suggests they are not far off winning some of the games they have lost. I have always liked Skirlaugh. I hope they get it together and get out of trouble. I think they still can.

#13 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

Think they alot of games In hull now very young team on the road will not help them so may be been at home could give them a chance

#14 The master

The master
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:47 PM

They've got some tuff games coming up against top teams I can't see them getting many wins they could do with a few old heads back

#15 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,852 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

Didn't IRB travel to Skirlaugh shorthanded?

rldfsignature.jpg

#16 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

We have had a few senior players retire from last season to this, our seconds are top of the Yorkshire League so we have a good production line of players coming through

If we dont escape the trapdoor it wont be panic stations for us, just a chance to rebuild but hopefully we can turn it around

#17 Bigtackle

Bigtackle
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:43 PM

maybe time in a tough division 1 may help them I thought they was no threat at easts yesterday easts should of piled more points on skirlaugh kept battleing away they just lack experience

I disagree to be honest, I thought it was a very scrappy game and could of gone either way, in fact I thought Skirlaugh looked the better side in the first half. I think the biggest problem for Skirlaugh is the lack of creativity near the line, basically they have none! One or two of those young ones look very decent prospects and they could become very good players in the future which is promising for Skirlaugh. I thought East looked very average as well as Skirlaugh and I thought Easts looked average last week at Wests.

#18 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:47 PM

As for relegation i am not too sure who will go, East Hull have probably just edged themselves away from being drawn into anything, but Dockers arent in the clear yet,

Acorn seem to be doing better week on week, and i think Myton might just drop

#19 leighminers

leighminers
  • Coach
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

good win for rose bridge yesterday, hopefully they can string a good run of results together and stay up, be tough but hope they do and st judes come up so we have more north west teams in the prem!

#20 FAZ

FAZ
  • Coach
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

Best of luck to my old mates at IRB. Tough it out lads and
I hope u stay up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users