TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Relegation

Whos going

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 529 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

Defo ince im watching east v skirlaugh if skirlaugh lose I think they've gone then it's between in my opinion York myton and Dockers

You saving up your pocket money hull reporter, not counting any chickens and some difficult games to come, but you still defo think IRB will go down?

#22 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

Good win for ince sbull ye still sticking wiv it big game in hull for u next sat you've got some tough games then 2 massive games against myton and skirlaugh

#23 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

Ince will stay up IMO getting a roll on now .

#24 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 529 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

Good win for ince sbull ye still sticking wiv it big game in hull for u next sat you've got some tough games then 2 massive games against myton and skirlaugh

Think we would need 4 wins out of the next 8, and other results to go our way, looking at the other fixtures the teams at the bottom have I think we may just survive, we have had a few players back and a couple more coming back in the next couple of weeks, with our next four fixtures, realistic we would be doing well to get more than two points, it's the last four games all at home I'm hoping will get us out of trouble,
Hopefully next season taxiEgg would have sorted the fixtures out for the NCL so we don't have a run of 9 Away games in 10 that hasn't helped our situation,,

#25 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

They only have to ask but don't forget SBULL we are only little league administrators :angel: and what do we humble amateur activists know ?

#26 barbara henderson

barbara henderson
  • Coach
  • 357 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:13 PM

In relation to Division 2, following the withdrawal of Widnes West Bank, the website is now showing 1 team to be relegated so it is looking like Stanningley, Eastmoor Dragons or Castleford Panthers have their work cut out. Good luck to them all in their remaining games.

#27 6brackendale

6brackendale
  • Players
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:17 PM

What a mess the withdrawal of West Bank has caused. I am still not sure the League table is correct.

#28 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

I hear Eastmoor are thinking of applying for the Pennine League but that is not confirmed. Anybody else know any more?

#29 6brackendale

6brackendale
  • Players
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

I have also heard the same - very sad news for the NCL. I really feel for the lads / staff at Eastmoor they beat West Bank and that very good win might cost them in the end. Not fair at all. What else can the league do ? I think the drop for Eastmoor and the extra travel cost for the club in the lower league might force their hand. Perhaps the NCL need to have a look at the league - they have already decided only one to go down

#30 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

Not fair at all.

Explain

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#31 cheesecretary

cheesecretary
  • Coach
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

I have also heard the same - very sad news for the NCL. I really feel for the lads / staff at Eastmoor they beat West Bank and that very good win might cost them in the end. Not fair at all. What else can the league do ? I think the drop for Eastmoor and the extra travel cost for the club in the lower league might force their hand. Perhaps the NCL need to have a look at the league - they have already decided only one to go down

Will be very sad if this is the case for the players / officials and supporters of Eastmoor.

I have also heard that rumour re Pennine application from them. Will they not have missed the deadline for this season starting September?

Was looking at the revised Divison 2 games to play what are clubs doing who seem to only have 2 games left over next 6 / 7 weeks? Big gaps there

#32 Bobby Tupper

Bobby Tupper
  • Players
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

Will be very sad if this is the case for the players / officials and supporters of Eastmoor.

I have also heard that rumour re Pennine application from them. Will they not have missed the deadline for this season starting September?

Was looking at the revised Divison 2 games to play what are clubs doing who seem to only have 2 games left over next 6 / 7 weeks? Big gaps there

We (normy) play ovenden on the 17 having had 3 weeks off already and then  have to wait 5 week to play shawcross on what could decide whether we get promoted or even win the league. We could play some friendlys in between but then we could risk losing players through injury in what can be a pointless game. So were in a no win situation really

Rugby league players pretend not be injured for 80 minutes. Footballers pretend to be injured for 90

#33 barbara henderson

barbara henderson
  • Coach
  • 357 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:19 PM

We (normy) play ovenden on the 17 having had 3 weeks off already and then  have to wait 5 week to play shawcross on what could decide whether we get promoted or even win the league. We could play some friendlys in between but then we could risk losing players through injury in what can be a pointless game. So were in a no win situation really

Don't suppose you have asked Shaw Cross if they can play you on the 7th September - doesn't look like they have a fixture. :sleep:

#34 Bobby Tupper

Bobby Tupper
  • Players
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

Don't suppose you have asked Shaw Cross if they can play you on the 7th September - doesn't look like they have a fixture. :sleep:

We looked into it and as it happens half of our team is away. So its looks like were in it for the long haul.

Rugby league players pretend not be injured for 80 minutes. Footballers pretend to be injured for 90

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users