who staying or who would like to come in

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

Who has re signed does anyone no?I no miles,aiden,baz but players that we need to keep like rowe(who I thought had a fantastic game on weekend)and john who again thought went well

I'd like Rowe to stay, but only if there's a clause in his contract stating that any more than two knock-ons in a match will result in a club fine. The bloke has the highest error count of any forward I've seen play the game.

Edited by TheTerminator, 25 July 2013 - 11:11 AM.

Posted Image

#42 dipset11

dipset11
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

I personally thought he was our mom on Sunday.he may have a error in him but been one of stand out players.what about john davies?

#43 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

Davies is a definite keeper, his form has tailed off recently but its important to recognise that this is his first full season of first team rugby. Back to Rowe, and he's undoubtedly got some ability and adds much-needed grunt. As I said though, it's pointless having props who continually and repeatedly lose possession. It negates any positive contribution. Hirst is another major offender in this context, and given his lack of go-forward and aggression I wouldn't be looking to retain him. His poor form and failure to build his 2012 performances has been one of the biggest let-downs of this season.

Posted Image

#44 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

Rowe I would keep with Smith. Black Davis, Breth, Faal and all our wingers and full back. I would take Ash for another season his defensive play and go forward are missed when he is not playing

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#45 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 678 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:11 PM

On current form I`m struggling to think of any tbh.

#46 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:01 PM

On current form I`m struggling to think of any tbh.

"form"........I thought it was a plot hatched by the players just to pee-off the Batley supporters? 

All this negativity, now I know how the average Ram fans feels :help:

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#47 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

"form"........I thought it was a plot hatched by the players just to pee-off the Batley supporters? 

All this negativity, now I know how the average Ram fans feels :help:

I hope you're not calling me "average" PM?

:king:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#48 dipset11

dipset11
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:13 PM

When do they announcr signings?johnny campbell wasnt playing was he injured?

#49 olddoggy

olddoggy
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

I hope you're not calling me "average" PM?

:king:

Average, BSJ?   I couldn't agree to that.   The median falls somewhere between you and Eddie Rombo!  Work it out for yourself which extreme Eddie occupies, but he's so far off the scale that almost everyone else at sheep stadium must be in your half of the range just to balance him out.    

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users