RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

The first time ...

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:19 AM

Again im afraid this ring true i truly lie the blame at the rfl for allowing this to happen . It unsettles players we at batley cant give players two or 3 year deals due to our finacal resources compared to teams like fax or fev or other teams . It also encourages our players to turn up every week to play 100 per cent every game then the rfl yet again move the goal posts allowing negotions to hsppen during the season god only knows y that is .rant over

So why arent all the other clubs playing ######

#22 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:36 AM

So why arent all the other clubs playing ######

Thats the million dollar question.

Only Kear and the players can answer that.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#23 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:05 AM

I think if were all honest we know the answer, remove just 1 player and the squad disruption goes away.

Thats the million dollar question.

Only Kear and the players can answer that.

#24 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:16 AM

I think if were all honest we know the answer, remove just 1 player and the squad disruption goes away.

That may have a large part to play in it, but, if the rumours are correct, over 50% of this years squad have signed agreements with other clubs for next season and that must have an impact.

#25 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:18 AM

That may have a large part to play in it, but, if the rumours are correct, over 50% of this years squad have signed agreements with other clubs for next season and that must have an impact.

Its very reminiscent of the end of Thorntons tenure, he lost the dressing room and looks like same here, with the added factor of rumoured infighting and players not getting on / wabting out of the club. Add to that the latest rumour of financial difficulties and players not being paid and you get what we have on field at present.

Only saving grace for JK is the fact we have a big turnover of players on the horizon

If the prrformances dont improve after that, Kear will be in the firing line.

I wish the club or John Kear himself would issue a statement about whats really going on, open and honest with the fans, then we all know the score.

Edited by buford t justice, 22 July 2013 - 08:22 AM.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#26 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:04 AM

Sorry but season not over yet lets get behind the club and players and put it down to bad day at the office. So come on lets ride this bad spot out .

#27 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

Hey - we won it from 4th and - theoretically, at least, you can win it from 8th.

You only need to play well in September.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#28 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:40 AM

Sorry but season not over yet lets get behind the club and players and put it down to bad day at the office. So come on lets ride this bad spot out .

Sorry dont agree with you on that one Toffee i think the rot has set in . Our inability to score points against the better sides has been evident for quite a while. Now the defence which was winning us games has started to leak points and the most worrying is the number of unforced errors with ball in hand is growing weekly. We dont move the ball well at the best of times and we definately do not respect possetion. Very worrying times at the moment.

#29 Leedsdog

Leedsdog
  • Players
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

I wish the club or John Kear himself would issue a statement about whats really going on, open and honest with the fans, then we all know the score.[/quote]

Me too

#30 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:50 AM

I cant c that happening as that is not how any club works u cant wash ur dirty washing in public. That is if there is any like i said lets just get behind them as we all know no one is bigger than the club. Also these players not forfilling there duties will not be tollerated for long that i am sure of of kear and the board will not except this for this is not the way our club works or is acceptable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users