Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Pathetic - Get rid now !

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 GoldDog

GoldDog
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

Why the heck should I be bothered to roll up and watch that rubbish when the players appear to not care.

The recent run has reminded me of the demise of GT's team in 2009.

What ever has precipitated this (I suspect transfer-talk, sanctioned ridiculously early by Giant Haystacks and the clowns at Redhall), then things need to change now.

Thoughts please, but for me there is poison in the camp and will be a handful of trouble makers in the dressing room, and I implore John Kear to tell them not to bother coming back to the club with immediate effect. 

If this means playing a load of kids from Huddersfield, then so be it, as I can't see us winning another game with that attitude and asinine dross which I witnessed today and have for the past few weeks.

Edited by GoldDog, 21 July 2013 - 03:33 PM.

#2 greensman01

greensman01
  • Coach
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

Well I turned up (and paid for the 'privilege); Doncaster turned up  -  all we need to know is where the *&*$ were Batley??

Edited by greensman01, 21 July 2013 - 04:50 PM.

#3 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 972 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:02 PM

We all know what's going on here,you can't fool us Rams fans,your already in the play off,your club are saving some money on winning pay untill the play off get going,then you will start playing well again.You can't fool us!!!!!!

#4 BirstallDog

BirstallDog
  • Coach
  • 753 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

What a disgrace....

The players who think that they are better than what they are....and have achieved ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....in a Batley shirt,.should hang their heads in shame..PLEASE GO NOW....

No player is bigger than the club I have supported for the past 60 years.

#5 vile rodders

vile rodders
  • Coach
  • 177 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

That sort of dross we served up yesterday was like watching us in the mid 70s, we are absolutely clueless with

ball in hand and JK must take some of the blame for that what happens in training god only knows not one

planned move on attack everything done at snail pace.In nearly 50 years of watching rugby i've never seen

a more effortless performance from a prop as Hirsts yesterday,was sat with 2 fev fans and they were horrified

that they had signed him, but he wasn't on his own Black was totally anonymous, Moore his usual below average

self i could go on but whats the point the season is now officially dead.What started out with so much promise

has ended up with our usual outcome just playing out some meaningless fixtures until we get buried in play offs

if we get there.

#6 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:33 PM

That sort of dross we served up yesterday was like watching us in the mid 70s, we are absolutely clueless with
ball in hand and JK must take some of the blame for that what happens in training god only knows not one
planned move on attack everything done at snail pace.In nearly 50 years of watching rugby i've never seen
a more effortless performance from a prop as Hirsts yesterday,was sat with 2 fev fans and they were horrified
that they had signed him, but he wasn't on his own Black was totally anonymous, Moore his usual below average
self i could go on but whats the point the season is now officially dead.What started out with so much promise
has ended up with our usual outcome just playing out some meaningless fixtures until we get buried in play offs
if we get there.

Rodders but at least in the 70's we were ###### but they gave 100% effort every game though
Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#7 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,578 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

It all begins tomorrow that is our blistering ability lightening pace and rugged defence.
Dont you love afternoon naps!

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users