Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

well thats that then!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

To terrywebbisgod ."lunatic fringe" How ARROGANT Of You !! Please remind mE ,, where are BRAMLEY R.L. Another Great club that Leeds R.L.Raped and Ruined ! And by he way , its GrahamkingisGOD !

#42 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

So they would still have been relegated then.Hardly the fault of Leeds players then is it.Never mind,keep grinding that axe.
I genuinely feel sorry for the sane Hunslet supporters that you have a "lunatic fringe" of supporters.

this is a HUNSLET forum, I think you'll find most on here hate leeds, its something you need to get your head round
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#43 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

To macca-6-Thanks for that.

#44 bearman

bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:34 PM

this is a HUNSLET forum, I think you'll find most on here hate leeds, its something you need to get your head round

There were two spectators there yesterday that don't hate Leeds. Gary Hetherington was there with Harry Jepson
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#45 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

There were two spectators there yesterday that don't hate Leeds. Gary Hetherington was there with Harry Jepson

they're about as welcome at hunslet as aids is in a brothel

#46 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

Yes and i could just see them two saying to one another , "well put a bid in for them tackle pads when Hunslet go bust , well get Jonny Wainhouse to rip em a bit so we can get em cheaper"

#47 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

I do Hope they ll be inspired by Hunslets 2nd half . And reward Mr Heaton with a position coaching Leeds R.L.under 23s. Nearly every post is agreein the Players are givin their All,Surely its Obvious , the team lack direction and game plan .

#48 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

grow up.Like I've said before concerning you,"an empty vessel makes the most noise"

Edited by terrywebbisgod, 22 July 2013 - 03:00 PM.

Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#49 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

I do Hope they ll be inspired by Hunslets 2nd half . And reward Mr Heaton with a position coaching Leeds R.L.under 23s. Nearly every post is agreein the Players are givin their All,Surely its Obvious , the team lack direction and game plan .

Pathetic,truly pathetic.

Edited by terrywebbisgod, 22 July 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#50 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

grow up.

Grow up???? Why cause I hate leeds?? If you dont like it maybe you shouldn't be a HUNSLET forum pal

#51 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

Grow up???? Why cause I hate leeds?? If you dont like it maybe you shouldn't be a HUNSLET forum pal

For one I'm not your "pal",secondly,I support Hunslet,therefore I have a right to post on this or any other forum.Hatred is a strong word used only by the weak of mind.

#52 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

To terrywebbisgod ."lunatic fringe" How ARROGANT Of You !! Please remind mE ,, where are BRAMLEY R.L. Another Great club that Leeds R.L.Raped and Ruined ! And by he way , its GrahamkingisGOD !

Bramley destroyed themselves,again,keep grinding that uninformed axe.

#53 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

For one I'm not your "pal",secondly,I support Hunslet,therefore I have a right to post on this or any other forum.Hatred is a strong word used only by the weak of mind.

its an expression. The way you talk your a professor but id prob guess your 1 of tesco's finest

#54 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

thanks Rhinos. For nothing

#55 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

its an expression. The way you talk your a professor but id prob guess your 1 of tesco's finest

As opposed to one of Netto's finest ,eh ;)

#56 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:08 PM

correct  macca but all this sniping is pointless really ,it wont stop hunslets slide to a lower division will it unless the brakes are applied now, my opinon is u will be relegated ,HOPE NOT by the way and from that happening is there a future for hunslet,

#57 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:13 PM

correct  macca but all this sniping is pointless really ,it wont stop hunslets slide to a lower division will it unless the brakes are applied now, my opinon is u will be relegated ,HOPE NOT by the way and from that happening is there a future for hunslet,

And Leeds will take the blame,although even if they had gone down even without dual reg,who would the Hunslet "faithful" balme then?Leeds are a convenient scapegoat to some.The club have been very unlucky with injuries,they've brought in new players that haven't had time to gel.yet it's all the fault of the Rhinos.like I say an easy scapegoat.

Edited by terrywebbisgod, 22 July 2013 - 03:14 PM.

#58 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:22 PM

As opposed to one of Netto's finest ,eh ;)

no such place as netto now

#59 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

no such place as netto now

You out of a job then?

#60 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

You out of a job then?

not really, ive got a highly skilled job

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users