Photo
- - - - -

A (small amount of) credit to our visitors today!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

Yes, we were bleeding appalling. Yes, Ronnie had (even by his standards) a disgraceful first half.

But ... Cooke was awesome today - an outstanding display of kicking and marshalling. A bit like what Tiger was doing for us before he left.

Surely Cooke could still do a job in SL?

#2 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

Yes, we were bleeding appalling. Yes, Ronnie had (even by his standards) a disgraceful first half.

But ... Cooke was awesome today - an outstanding display of kicking and marshalling. A bit like what Tiger was doing for us before he left.

The worrying thing is, they didnt really get out of second gear all game.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#3 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

He's taking over as Donny's coach next season and he's happy there.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#4 onandon

onandon
  • Players
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

I have to say I was very surprised how easy it was for us to win, looked like your guys didn’t what to be there. I  have a lot of respect for Batley they are a lot better than  that, hope you get things sorted soon, sorry to say but if you play Like that next week things will only get worse Good look with the rest of the season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users