next season

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:31 PM

I know hes up at Leeds R.L. and being Hunslets dual reg club . I thought it would make sense to ask Paul to Help out

But I thought you hated DR and all it stood for? 

Posted Image

#42 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

But I thought you hated DR and all it stood for?

not as much as he hates heaton!

#43 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

No matter what our opinions are about dual reg the 1 thing we've all gotta do is get behind the lads on sunday, make plenty of noise and hope it spurs the lads on to victory
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#44 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:20 PM

I know hes up at Leeds R.L. and being Hunslets dual reg club . I thought it would make sense to ask Paul to Help out

Do you have any coaching knowledge to offer your advise?
As for Paul his main task over the last 15 years at Leeds was showing kids a tour of the stadium, hardly up with the modern day game.

Edited by staitheclosehawk, 23 July 2013 - 09:22 PM.

#45 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

To noname6 .Please Dont Try To MIX IT with my posts .NOT ONCE Have I expressed Hatred for Mr Eaton .My Comments refer to Hunslets League position and The Job he is doing for the club. HOPE THIS CLEARS THE AIR .

#46 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

No matter what our opinions are about dual reg the 1 thing we've all gotta do is get behind the lads on sunday, make plenty of noise and hope it spurs the lads on to victory

Well said Macca , pity HUNSLET72 to name one, does not think the same as us.

#47 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

If today's statement from Leeds doesn't prove that D/R is all for the superleague sides then nothing will convince people that its not for the good of the championship or the up and coming youth development

#48 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

If today's statement from Leeds doesn't prove that D/R is all for the superleague sides then nothing will convince people that its not for the good of the championship or the up and coming youth development

What statement is that?
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#49 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

If we win on Sunday with Mcshane being the winning factor by having a great stand out game , it will be for the good of Huns, that I do know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users