TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

McGoff to Hornets

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:33 AM

Just catching up on last weeks NWEM last night and noticed a little snippet that Ruari McGoff has gone on a months loan to Hornets ?

Good move to get him fitter/game time ?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#2 richie keay

richie keay

Tipping Comp Winner

• Coach
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

It's leaving us a bit short of props imo with Spencer very injury prone, that just leaves us with Brennon, Butler, Dawson & Whitehead, in that poition. I wonder if Holty's thinking of bringing another loanee in that position.

Posted Image

#3 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:31 AM

It's leaving us a bit short of props imo with Spencer very injury prone, that just leaves us with Brennon, Butler, Dawson & Whitehead, in that poition. I wonder if Holty's thinking of bringing another loanee in that position.

Possibly Richie ?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#4 popular side

popular side
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

i hope we bring in a prop with experience,we need someone to lead,please dont keep switching hookers when things are going well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users