Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

LoveRugbyLeague.com's club of the week

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

Care to explain "one of the easier ones"

yes , terrywebbisgod, your posting name , did great things at Leeds R.L. hence the (god) bit .   Played well for Hunslet ,BUT alas for me wouldnt get a seat on Grahams table !!! 

#22 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,099 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:42 PM

yes , terrywebbisgod, your posting name , did great things at Leeds R.L. hence the (god) bit .   Played well for Hunslet ,BUT alas for me wouldnt get a seat on Grahams table !!! 

Fair enough.

Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#23 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 750 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:52 AM

I'm a Rhinos season ticket holder and this year I also took advantage of the reduced cost Hunslet season ticket. For me that's great value.

It also means I have been to every away game too, but that isn't included in the price so I guess half of my gate receipt will go to Hunslet.

Also. When I watch games at home and away I also bring one family member and two friends.

I am also a player sponsor this year for the first time.

So although I got a cheap season ticket Hunslet have gained 4 paying spectators for both home and away games and a sponsorship deal from a Rhinos fan.

That's got to be good for the club!

I for one am pleased to hear that. It is appreciated but we need even more I'm afraid.

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users