TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

weired

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 lorne mosley.

lorne mosley.
  • Coach
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

once went to the job centre and they asked what my qualifications were, I told them zeppelin fitter and shepherd, when they said we might find you a job as a shepherd, I replied if you do i'll tell you my dogs died

#42 lorne mosley.

lorne mosley.
  • Coach
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

dogs died lolololol

#43 lorne mosley.

lorne mosley.
  • Coach
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

isn't it a ###### when somebody comes on and derails a thread eh ?

#44 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

As I remember it Lorne there were bore holes and more than one. If I said shafts that was a slip. Sorry to hear about your dog. Hope life hasn't been too woof. Zeppelins just before my time but I remember hiding in the cellar when the second world war bombers came over. They were in the back to back pit houses that Griff thinks all the Fev millionares lived in. The cellars not the zeppelins. I now go along with the idea that these rich guys are just having a bit of light relief. Oh by the way if you think you have derailed the thread - hard lines. Regards Colin.

#45 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,912 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

I am used to being a lone voice. We will see in due course.

You're not a lone voice.

I worry when I hear about folk "investing" in a club. "Investors" generally want back more money than they put in in the first place.

What you need is "benefactors", not "investors".
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#46 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

I have been on holiday. Can't see anything about the big meeting last week. Anybody any comments? What was said or discuused. Is everything in the garden lovely?

#47 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:03 AM

I have been on holiday. Can't see anything about the big meeting last week. Anybody any comments? What was said or discuused. Is everything in the garden lovely?

I too didn't attend the meeting last week due to being on holiday, but I do know what happened, and the clubhouse was packed. Everything in the garden is rosey, I'm sure our CEO will fill you in with the story so far Colin.
Im Fev and im proud

#48 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

I don't follow Mo. Is there something I should know? Why should the CEO get in touch with me? I only want to know how the meeting went. Why the mystery?

#49 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

I don't follow Mo. Is there something I should know? Why should the CEO get in touch with me? I only want to know how the meeting went. Why the mystery?

Didn't say the CEO would get in touch with you. You should do what I do, approach him or Mark Campbell and ask questions, you get it straight from horses mouth then.

Ps, there is no mystery
Im Fev and im proud

#50 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

So was everything just on a general basis? I thought some kind of comment would be made on the mewmbers forum about the meeting. No points raised? No new information?

#51 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

Academy system rated as poor by RFL but investment being made to improve it

was not allowed to talk about Sheridan due to 'legal proceedings'

new main shirt sponsor next season but PROBIZ still very much involved

stand and centre of excellence coming along nicely

no truth in the Batley signings or any other play movement/recruitment

That was about it

Members forum on its ###### i suggest you join the facbook group as meeting discussed in length on there

#52 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:58 AM

Academy system rated as poor by RFL but investment being made to improve it

was not allowed to talk about Sheridan due to 'legal proceedings'

new main shirt sponsor next season but PROBIZ still very much involved

stand and centre of excellence coming along nicely

no truth in the Batley signings or any other play movement/recruitment

Thanks for that. Cheers.

That was about it

Members forum on its ###### i suggest you join the facbook group as meeting discussed in length on there

#53 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

Thanks for that. Cheers.

#54 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:59 AM

Well my team are not playing today so I thought I would have a look on here.

Some of you will know I live in the posh part of Salford but quite honestly anyone reading this thread would think that this land you are talking about was in the South East of England.

#55 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

Francis..... what have I advised you before about using a computer unsupervised? ??
Posh part of salford my botty.... its like saying the stock broker belt of rawmarsh! !!!!
Leave off the benzodiazepines frank.... they're addlin thi mind!!!!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#56 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

Some of you will know I live in the posh part of Salford but quite honestly anyone reading this thread would think that this land you are talking about was in the South East of England.

Ah but it dunt harf look good with a spanking new stand on some of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#57 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,912 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

Would you rather live in Fev or the South East of England ?

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#58 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

Agree OR if the transfer rumours are to be believed we will have a A team a B team and a C team with all the players linked to our club .

What's this about Liam Finn? Any truth in that.? By the way can anybody refresh my memory about our constitution? I know that 'B' directors can pass major items but they need the 'A' shareholders to ratify. Is that a majority of 'A' shareholders or ALL of them for any particular item where they are involved? Should know but the old brainbox isn't working as well as it should.

#59 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,161 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

that's not how you spell weird

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#60 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

A lot of us knew that OR. But didn't want to give you a RED face. Do you know the answer to my question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users