Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

McShane Set For Hawks Debut

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 HunsletHawks

HunsletHawks
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

http://www.hunsletha...awks-debut.html

#2 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:01 PM

Could be Mcshane and Grimmer at half back Sunday, id be happy with that!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#3 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 239 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

Tebb and Helliwell in the halves Hood and Mcshane as hookers for me.

#4 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

I bet a few of the Old Boys will be down for this one and mates of Paul aswell , a very good kicker of the ball as well , spot on.............

#5 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 239 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

Where's all the anti Leeds fans dismissing this signing. Might be a different story if we got a shock win that kept us up.

#6 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:17 PM

Well said Gaz could not agree more,

I don't care who we play as long as we get a result, Even a bonus point would be good, then kick on for Dews next week. 

After all were all supporting the same club. So lets get down and support our club on Sunday.

#7 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

Thought yd like to share this memory.Its of a night match Away at Leigh, on being well behind at half time ,Alex Murphy says to Paul Daley "Hard lines SON…" Due to injuries Paul has to shuffle the team . To a Magnificent Fight back for VICTORY ! On walking off Paul turns to Alex Murphy "Hard Lines DAD"! ! GOOD LUCK TO PLAYERS ,SUPPORTERS And 'MOST'of the staff . .

#8 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

Remember that was at that game.

#9 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

Hunslet v Leigh .Can it be RIGHT .That for me ,my dad and eldest son to SUPPORT Hunslet , We ALL have to pay FULL Price , Yet Leeds R.L.season ticket holders can get in for HALF PRICE !! Whats All That About ?? DISGUSTED !

#10 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

Where's all the anti Leeds fans dismissing this signing. Might be a different story if we got a shock win that kept us up.

Paul coaches the Hunslet Old Boys , the club he played for was Hunslet Parkside , lives in South Leeds , local lad pulling a Hunslet shirt on .............

#11 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

It's just about attracting more supporters , which we need, I don't mind paying the full price in helping my club out, anyway thought you were not going anyway on Sunday.

#12 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,100 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

Paul coaches the Hunslet Old Boys , the club he played for was Hunslet Parkside , lives in South Leeds , local lad pulling a Hunslet shirt on .............

Yet plays for Leeds,selective hatred then? ;)

Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#13 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

Yet plays for Leeds,selective hatred then? ;)

What a tool , Players sentiments don't pay for houses , cars , living costs , he could'nt get a living at Hunslet could he , would you want a job with more money elsewhere..... ;)

#14 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

Could nt Lower myself to knowing the LEEDS R.L. Guy stood beside me has got in for HALF PRICE . Yet i make the effort to support Hunslet away . By God It STINKS ! Probably Wont Go Again . .

#15 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,100 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

What a tool , Players sentiments don't pay for houses , cars , living costs , he could'nt get a living at Hunslet could he , would you want a job with more money elsewhere..... ;)

Oh dear,resorting to insults,all a bit of fun.never mind.

#16 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

Oh dear,resorting to insults,all a bit of fun.never mind.

thought tesco opened late these days??? Or have you been sacked for eating all the pork pies
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#17 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,100 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

thought tesco opened late these days??? Or have you been sacked for eating all the pork pies

Best you've got,oh dear,oh dear ,oh dear.You really must try harder.I would imagine you aspire to Tesco.

Edited by terrywebbisgod, 24 July 2013 - 07:11 PM.

#18 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

I'm lowering my self to support the club I love on Sunday no matter who is in the shirt, who is sat at the side of me, or who's payed less or more than me to get in! I am Hunslet as was my father before me and i as many loyal fans on here we will stick with the club through thick and thin!

SO WE SHALL AGAIN

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#19 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,100 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

Back on thread,hope Macca does well for Hunslet,Leeds have had their best spell with him at hooker,also,a little rumour going round that Hood has been asked to be released from his Leeds contract.

#20 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

Best you've got,oh dear,oh dear ,oh dear.You really must try harder.I would imagine you aspire to Tesco.

Nah I dont shop any lower than marks and Spencers
hunslet hawks champions 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users